Major hull change forward, various details tweaked.
Don't you hate it when you feel something is wrong, but aren't sure what?
Today, I figured out that "what."
I always liked the early stands. :)
Compare to "Marine" a few posts before this.
No major changes, just an update, but the beast has a name now and the engine's running. :)
65 ft LOA, 17 ft Beam.
with full (low) lifelines.
Yes, she looks familiar, since she is Ariel with a tiny cabin on her, and some other small mods that are hard to notice.
I thought a name change...
A little more realism injected. I start with broad strokes to see if it pleases me, then go back and make it work properly.
I started her about 8 years ago, but there is a ton of "cleanup" work to do. Will try to post updates as she goes.
Slightly more usable lighting.
While I'm on the subject of daysailers....
60'-4", 21,000 lbs. Looks a bit 12-metre-ish, but isn't.