Software : Velocity Prediction
- Boat Design Lab
planingRhino: Planing craft resistance prediction for the Rhino3D CAD platform. Capable of estimating the performance of your fresh or existing hull design by either reading geometry parameters directly from your 3D model or evaluating a hull from user provided data.
quickPlaning: Planing craft resistance prediction for Windows. (Added: 20-Aug-2017 Hits: 0) My Links | Rate | Cached | Visit Boat Design Lab
- Pod Drive Forum added to our propulsion forums
- Sailboat Design Forums reorganized: MotorSailers, Multihulls, and Monohull Sailboats.
- New Boatbuilding Article Added: Free Forming in Fiberglass.
- New Design Article Added: Working With Developable Surfaces.
- Electrical Systems Forum Added.
- Propulsion Forum Added.
- DIY Marine Engine Conversion Forum Added.
- Stephen C. Baker selected for March Design Award.
- LeisureCat / AussieCat Australia sponsors Boatbuilders Category.
- Bo Zolland, Hermanform, and Dolvik Boats selected for May Design Award.
- The images our 1300 members have added to the Gallery so far have been viewed over 470,000 times - you are invited to add your boat design & boat building images as well.
- OX7.1PS Design Featured.
- Jim Antrim / Antrim Associates selected for November Design Award.
- The images added to our Gallery so far have been viewed over 130,000 times - you are invited to add your boat design & boat building images as well.
- If you are holding a boat design or boatbuilding related event, please take a second to register and add it to our calendar of events.
- We now have over 800 Boat Design Forum members and over 5000 posts.
- Linssen Yachts / Don Shead selected for July Design Award.
- Image Gallery Added to Boat Design Net - Please Add your design and boatbuilding photos.
- Welcome to our newest sponsor: Industrial Object.
- Option 1 Design Project Powering Options - surface drive, inboard, stern drive, or outboard.
- Van Dam Wood Craft selected for May Design Award.
- Option 1 Design Project: Construction Methods - it's never to late to get involved in the project.
- Collaborative Design / Yacht Design Competition proposed.
- New Magazine - International Amateur Boat Building Magazine.
- Design Article: Foam Core Materials in the Marine Industry.
- Project Proposal: proa design for handicapped sailors.
- The Seaway Group / J & J Design selected for March Design Award.
- Design Article: History of Sailing Yacht Masts, Rigging, and Sails.
- Gallery of Student Design work proposed.
Top Rated Sites