joining plywood with puzzle joints???

Discussion in 'Wooden Boat Building and Restoration' started by Psuedomonas, Nov 3, 2010.

1. jorgepease

jorgepease Senior Member

Here is an example of CNC joints on stitch and glue boat ... scroll down, they worked out quite well.

http://forums.bateau2.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=60738&start=10

I can get a 5 x 10 cnc router kit quite cheap these days http://www.cncrouterparts.com

... and Autodesk software Fusion 360 is free for personal use. If you are inclined that way, CNC, in my opinion is unbeatable, especially if you organize yourself accordingly. I was a carpenter of 15 years working on very high profile jobs, I could never match a cnc machine, neither in speed, repeatability or endurance lol. If you have a big project, CNC it!

2. rustybarge

rustybarge Cheetah 25' Powercat.

Wow! Thanks for that link, tech never ceases to amaze and how it can revolutionise whole industries.

No longer chained to the extortionate charges of the big boys with their $500k plasma CNC machines...yeah!