blueprints Mahogany

Discussion in 'Wooden Boat Building and Restoration' started by Mahogany, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Mahogany

Mahogany New Member

Hi all,
    I am the proud owner of the flat-bottomed patrol boat "The Mahogany", built in 1937.
    It appears to be built at the shipyard De Wachter (now called Vennekens) in Boom, a city near Antwerp in Belgium.
    Problem is, I don't have the blueprints of my boat, and I have been looking for them for a long time by now, without any results… And since I
    would like to restore The Mahogany to its original state, I'm kinda stuck here without the blueprints…

The Mahogany has also served as a transportship (from Dunkirk to London) for refugees during the war in 1945 (it was during 'Operation
    Dynamo'), for which it was awarded a commemorative plate, which I don't have either, but I would be happy already if I just knew which
    organisation awarded this plate. Or if there exists a list or book of reference with all the boats that were awarded such a plate at that time, I'd be happy to see it.

In short, all information concerning my boat "The Mahogany" would be VERY welcome.

More pictures @ http://mahogany-patrouilleboot.magix.net/
    e-mail: mahogany1937@gmail.com

Regards,
    Peter

Attached Files: