ErikG
Senior Member
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2002
- Messages
- 397
- Reaction score
- 12
- Location
- Stockholm, Sweden
Unfortunately only in hungarian... Any translators around?
http://www.sailing.hu/cikkek/vitorlazas_turazas/charter_hajozas/bavaria_havaria/
Som nasty pics of keelbolts...
It's a few days old, but I couldnt remember seeing it before.
I have nothing against Bav per se, I just don't like them very much. But the Match boats was a huge step forward for them in terma of style and sailingabilities. I hope that they'll solve this quickly, but do it publically. that is the best way to keep the consumers trust IMO
http://www.sailing.hu/cikkek/vitorlazas_turazas/charter_hajozas/bavaria_havaria/
Som nasty pics of keelbolts...
It's a few days old, but I couldnt remember seeing it before.
I have nothing against Bav per se, I just don't like them very much. But the Match boats was a huge step forward for them in terma of style and sailingabilities. I hope that they'll solve this quickly, but do it publically. that is the best way to keep the consumers trust IMO