Yacht Interior AutoCAD Operators (X2)

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Daniel Fenton, Oct 31, 2004.

1. Daniel Fenton

Daniel Fenton Marine Recruitment

Senior positions available, based in Dubai involved in large luxury motor yachts / mega yachts. Accommodation and Airfares provided. Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience in Marine / Super Yacht fit outs. Full knowledge of AutoCAD and be able to use all commands in the preparation and plotting of drawings. Have excellent organisational and Liaison skills, able to work closely with the design coordinator including on site and in production to produce the correct detailing and information on the drawings. Able to produce shop and presentation (2D) drawings to a professional standard and to accurate detailing and dimensions. Able to check drawings prior to final checking and approval by the assigned design coordinator. Have full knowledge in producing shop detail drawings for production and General Lay-out drawings including all aspects related to Interior yacht fit-out. Have knowledge of joinery / furniture production and assembly methods with regards to yacht fit outs. Be aware of weight restraints associated to yacht fit outs. Have knowledge of methods of bore wall and ceiling installation methods of general construction relating to applying the final finished joinery

Email daniel@asconsultants.co.nz or visit our website, www.asconsultants.co.nz for more job listings

2. rajeevdman

rajeevdman Junior Member

sir

i have been working in a marine consultancy.
    and have experience in shipyard
    and good confidence in autocad

please contact me

rajeevdman

3. shanaka

shanaka New Member

Hi, I have been employed in one of the biggest grp boat building fascility in Sri Lanka for more than seven years.As a Cad Draughtsman I joind in 1998. This boat yard manufactures various types and designs of GRP boats from 18Ft. to 75Ft. in length, such as fishing boats (coastal, deep sea and international waters) as well as pleasure crafts, defense and custom vessels etc.I have been working for the last 07 years in the design division of this boat yard dealing with various modifications and new constructions. I gained a fair knowledge in GRP boat building during this period. If you are interested please drop me a mail to shanaka321@sinhalaya.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.