Weekly Posting Jobs in UAE, Dubai, Sharjah and Abu

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by gulf_jobs_weekl, Nov 10, 2005.

1. gulf_jobs_weekl

gulf_jobs_weekl New Member

We are an online publishing company and hosting http://www.adventuretouruniverse.com You can find job postings and postings are updated weekly.Jobs in UAE, Dubai, Sharjah and Middle East. Explore new job opportunities in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, UAE, Middle East and Gulf where employment agencies, headhunters and recruiters are waiting to respond to your resume / cv with the available job vacancies in multinational corporations, big and small size business organizations

2. PeteGascoyne

PeteGascoyne New Member

Job seeking

Hi, I have come across this website and have notice you advertise jobs in the boat building industry. My girlfriend an I are looking to start work abroad asap. I have lots of experience in these areas- Injection moulding, laminating, plug work, GRP repairs, finishing and polishing. I am wondering if you have any information on positions available world wide or any other details that you may be able to forward me, it would be very appreciated. I notice on your message it says employers would be interested in looking at CV's although I am not sure where to send my CV (that I could forward if you have any contacts) My email address is chicskinpete@hotmail.com
    I hope you can help and l look forward to hearing from you.
    Kind Regards, Peter Gascoyne.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.