Wanted 2000 Marine Engineers & Naval Architects

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by AIM, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Meanz Beanz

Meanz Beanz Boom Doom Gloom Boom

Sic him Jim ;)

2. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

how bout showing us your resume online pal?,,how bout some REAL info,,,,and if you think your shithead attitude is even close to what ANY professional way of conducting business your a friggin idiotic wannabe ,,c i can do the kid talk,,can also find a whole lot of information about ya,,,you even THINK that your damned little game is new round here,, your dead f*kin wrong,,,,no professional in this world would ask people to post their personal info,,,and ANY business must have a mailing address,, and physical address,,,,what are yours crapbrain?
    see most the crapstains from china on these forums that play the game you are,,are damned wanna be hackers and spamf#ks ,,,,,see all it takes is "ya just post it",,then 1 thing leads to another till you finally get an email from them,,,,then in that email is their ip address, their isp provider,,and all kinds of things you crap for brains love to sell,trade,and use info like that,,,,,,,,,,,if i were you,,,i would jus walk away now,,,before i stop playing.

3. masalai

masalai masalai

Has everyone had their fun? should this thread be pulled yet or is the "coups-de-grass" yet to come? - - - will I get the mower serviced first, or just use the old blades?

4. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

im thinkin its bout dun here hehe :D

5. masalai

masalai masalai

You wanna do the honours? - - - go to first post, "flag for moderator" and post a brief comment for Jeff.... - a good deed on independence day hehehe

6. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

Sack to the lawns Mas, we don't have Independance Day, so "just keep mowin"

7. Kaptin-Jer

Kaptin-Jer Semi-Pro

DON"T SACK THIS THREAD!!! I haven't had this much fun for a long time.. I what to hear more form the starter of this thread. He has made my day!!

8. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

hahaha,,,it is funny how the chinese learn words like ****,,,,dont they have like censored providers?,,WTH? ,,hehe :D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.