Thesis Internships.

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by tea_floss, Sep 28, 2015.

1. tea_floss

tea_floss Junior Member

Hello,

I am pursuing MS ocean engineering with specialization in naval architecture at Florida institute of technology.

can you suggest suggest companies/firms which might take me as an intern for next semester for my thesis? I will be doing my thesis on motion predictions for multihull high speed vessels.I am also willing to work on any current projects that has been taken at the company/firm which are similar in nature. Recently, I presented my paper at FAST 2015 conference held in Washington DC,I will also be presenting one more paper at WMTC conference to be held in Rhode islands later this year.

I see this as a win–win initiative for both me and the company .The company will benefit from fresh new ideas and an innovative solution to a pressing issue faced by your firm. I am a hard working and sincere a student. I have prior professional working experience as a production engineer intern in a drydock. As an intern, I will have an opportunity to conduct research on a real problem, translating theory into hands-on practice. At the same time, will gain valuable professional experience to kick-start my career.

Please email me if your company/firm has any openings or you know of any companies/firms who might take me as an intern.My email ID is <removed>, I will send you my resume and my work portfolio for your review.Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to hear from some of you soon.

1 person likes this.
  2. CDBarry

CDBarry Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.