Stability booklet & Plan digitization

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Leon Rhymes, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Leon Rhymes

Leon Rhymes Senior Manager

We are looking for experienced independent shipbuilders/naval architects to whom we can subcontract plan digitization and stability booklet preperation.
    If you are interested or know of anyone who can provide this service, please contact us at the earliest.

2. Kreso

Kreso Senior Naval Architect

Offer

I am naval architect who can do a job for you. I did a lot of plans and stability booklets for yachts and ships. If you are interested contact me through private message.

3. CCCM

CCCM New Member

That's the kind of job I do. you can email me a message if you want more informations about me. Thank you.

4. Jaysen Mandel

Jaysen Mandel New Member

I work at a design house and some time back, when we were swamped with work, we had outsourced some of it to Tri-Star Marine Consultants & Services. They had given us a good out put. You can contact them at
    [B]tri_star@consultant.com[/B]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2006
  5. grahampace

grahampace Junior Member

hi Leon. i did several lines plans for the CE marking here in malta and been approved by other companies. i can present drawings on acad. contact me on grahampace@yahoo.co.uk

thanks
    graham pace

6. persnaval

persnaval New Member

Hi

If you want chippest earliar and high quality stability booklet and Gen DWG contact with me.

Best regards
    Persnaval
    Email:persnaval@yahoo.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.