Searching for experienced Naval Architect with backgroung in fiberglass boat building

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by arthurpollan, Dec 25, 2011.

1. arthurpollan

arthurpollan Junior Member

Searching for an experienced NA with backgroung in fiberglass boat building.
    Resonsible, but not limited to, expeerience in load caqlculations, hydrostatics, weights and balances, BOM development, and Classification Society rules asnd regulations. Permanent, full time position located on the west coast of Florida. Compensation commensurate with skills and experience.
    Interested and qualified candidates reply with resume to: arthurpollan@yahoo.com.

2. gioro

gioro Naval Architect

Hi there,
    I am a naval architect with more than 25 years experience in the boat industry. During that period I have been working as a naval architect, designer and structural engineer mostly for composite boats.
    For the last 4 years I have been involved in the design and build of 15 super yacht tenders for various super yachts around the world.
    You can visit my website www.gyboatdesign.co.nz if you want to see some of my recent projects.
    Best Regards,
    Georgi
    (I’ will send you my CV to provided email)