Retired builder/finisher looking for position.

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Ted Davis, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Ted Davis

Ted Davis New Member

I am a semi retired builder/finisher looking for a position in the Thai/Indonesian area.I am looking to relocate to one of these areas soon...Are there any openings available...? Please reply to the email address provided. I look forward to any and all replies. Thank you...Ted Davis >tedsgrill@gmail.com<

2. sabahcat

sabahcat Senior Member

Are you prepared to work at thai prices?
    http://www.pss-satun.com/servicerates.html

3. Ted Davis

Ted Davis New Member

Working for Thai Baht...

I told myself some time ago that if I were going to be "poor", I would rather live in a country where everyone is poor but happy...I have had enough of the USA and at the age of 59, I see no reason to be hanging around here.Thailand is a most beautiful country and I have friends in the teaching fields in Chiang Rai. I am looking for someone with ties and connections in the boating area.I am still up and open to any and all suggestions...Thanks so much for the reply...Ted Davis.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.