project manager seeks position

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by yachtyharhar, Jun 5, 2005.

1. yachtyharhar

yachtyharhar Junior Member

Project Manager Seeks Position edited 6/12/05

Hi, I am Michael Holman a US citizen with 8 years in the boat refit and building business. I am seeking a position with a company where I can utilize my experience in building and refit. I can manage a crew and set daily goals. I am familiar with the latest computer applications for tracking progress on new builds and repairs and have experience with cost and manhour estimation. I have painted several boats by myself including a 53' sailboat. If you are in need of a person who can take charge and finish a project with minimal hassle, ontime and properly done then I am the person you want. I am a 39 y.o. family man with three children. I demand a minimum salary of $60kUS. I am willing to relocate. I will also consider one shot deals. Please Email me at fbw70@hotmail.com to discuss your projects or call 603-367-9056. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2005