Oppertunity awaiting REAL professional boat builders

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by SKM, May 9, 2007.

1. SKM

SKM Junior Member

A well established company in U.A.E is in the look out for professional -Project managers who can take the lead in manufacturing steel as well as GRP Composite crafts .This is a highly visible role and will require someone of exceptional caliber; the ideal candidate must have a degree and hold prior experience in marine engineering.

2. watchkeeper

watchkeeper Previous Member

Project Manager

Regarding the PM position in U.A.E. I am a Project engineer currently employed on PBL logistical support program for Naval vessel close to completion-availble post 29th June 07. I have 30yrs experience with international project managment - refits, new builds and production engineering. If you wish to contact me stewart@ironor.com for my CV/details

3. mechatics

mechatics Junior Member

regarding placement

hi there,
    i have been working as a project engineer for 4 years in u.a.e. with lots of experience on all kinds of project. if inerest just drop ur message at mechatics@gmail.com

4. boatguy64

boatguy64 Junior Member

I own a boat mfg. co and a fiberglass repair co. in florida, usa. I may be interested. I have over 22 yrs. in mfg experience. And may be interested in a change. Contact me with details. aqualityfg@bellsouth.net

5. pigpen

pigpen New Member

Desire to work in Dubai

Versatile and adaptable, young professional with solid background looking to expand career and seek adventure. please contact pigpen.racing@gmail.com
    so I can email my resume.

6. avantguardia

avantguardia Junior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.