Boat Design Forums  |  Boat Design Directory  |  Boat Design Gallery  |  Boat Design Book Store  |  Thanks to Our Site Sponsors
Old 05-09-2007, 08:17 AM

Rep: 10 Posts: 5
Oppertunity awaiting REAL professional boat builders

A well established company in U.A.E is in the look out for professional -Project managers who can take the lead in manufacturing steel as well as GRP Composite crafts .This is a highly visible role and will require someone of exceptional caliber; the ideal candidate must have a degree and hold prior experience in marine engineering.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Previous Member

Project Manager

Regarding the PM position in U.A.E. I am a Project engineer currently employed on PBL logistical support program for Naval vessel close to completion-availble post 29th June 07. I have 30yrs experience with international project managment - refits, new builds and production engineering. If you wish to contact me stewart@ironor.com for my CV/details
Old 06-15-2007, 04:16 PM

Rep: 10 Posts: 28
regarding placement

hi there,
i have been working as a project engineer for 4 years in u.a.e. with lots of experience on all kinds of project. if inerest just drop ur message at mechatics@gmail.com
Old 06-15-2007, 05:24 PM

Rep: 10 Posts: 40
I own a boat mfg. co and a fiberglass repair co. in florida, usa. I may be interested. I have over 22 yrs. in mfg experience. And may be interested in a change. Contact me with details. aqualityfg@bellsouth.net
Old 08-07-2007, 04:36 PM

Rep: 10 Posts: 1
Desire to work in Dubai

Versatile and adaptable, young professional with solid background looking to expand career and seek adventure. please contact pigpen.racing@gmail.com
so I can email my resume.

Old 08-07-2007, 06:42 PM

Rep: 10 Posts: 7
Highly experienced yacht carpenter,interested in a change of country.My web site : http://www.avantguardia.co.yu/galerija.htm
Take a look.
Contact me by mail : avantguardia@gmail.com