Naval Architects Wanted

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Mark Charman, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Mark Charman

Mark Charman Junior Member

My company Faststream recruits Naval Architects, Marine Engineers, Shore Based Shipping Professionals and realted disciplines with clients all over the world including the USA. If you are looking for work then you should look at our web site www.faststream.co.uk and you will be able to view all of our real, live jobs updated daily and register to receive vacancies via e-mail.

We are currently looking for a Naval Architect to work for an industy leading Oil Major / Ship OWner based in the Middle East to work in their New Build Division. Are you interested or do you know someone who would like an opportunity to work on some really interesting new build projects and be paid tax free with an outstanding expat package of accommodation etc.

You can e-mail me on mark@faststream.co.uk

2. FROMONT CHRIS

FROMONT CHRIS Junior Member

Boats Made In China

Dear Mark,

Would you in the future find an interest to buy some aluminium boats to us that we make in China and to distribute in England ?We are based in France, with a french engineer Team and Architect in China and a good staff for production. Fine quality all requirements and control are good.
    Kindly
    Christine from cmv@cmv.net

3. Haroonsattar

Haroonsattar Junior Member

Naval Architect

Dear Mr Charman

I am interested to apply for the requirement of Naval Architect in Middle East and attached my CV for your kind perusal. Briefly my experience,

I am qualified Mechanical Engineer (B.E) and Naval Architect (B.Sc Hons+M.Sc from U.K.) and experienced ship builder.

I am presently working as a Ship building and repair consultant with the Qatar Navy for the last nine years. Prior to that i was working as a Naval Architect in Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works (Pakistan) for about 20 years.

Kind Regards
    Muhammed Haroon
    Mobile +974-5299257
    +92-301-2186516

Attached Files: