POSITION: MARINE PIPING DESIGNER
LOCATION: RHODE ISLAND AREA
DURATION: 3-4 MONTH CONTRACT
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US CITIZEN
• AutoCAD 2D & 3D Required
• Steel experience - Tugs & Barges
• Shipyard New Construction Experience is a plus
• Ability to read, analyze, design and interpret drawings and technical specifications.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Strong mathematical ability and ability to interpret and deal with a variety of variables in a fast paced environment.
• Expertise in design,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software, specifically excel, word and outlook
• Proficient in AutoCAD 2D and 3D - ShipConstructor is a plus
• Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to function and maintain accuracy and efficiency in diverse or highly repetitive tasks
• Ability to function as a team player
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT Brandon.McKinnell@systemone.com