Looking for young designer

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by fx_guru, Jan 31, 2003.

1. fx_guru

fx_guru New Member

Hi,

We are a Canadian base company seeking for a young designer out of school to help us complete the design of a sailboat we have in order. It is a trimaran.

We need someone who is aware of new composites technologies and who is not confined with traditional methods.

The project is at structural phase.

We will need the person to work on the project for the current model and to improve the following ones. We can also discuss immigration issue for workers who would like to come to Canada to work on the project tough it is not a must since most of the work can be done over the Internet.

Awaiting your replys by email.

2. Kazulin

Kazulin Junior Member

A good Canadian designer/naval engineer is located in Vancouver, B.C..
    We have worked with him on numerous occasions and think very highly of him.
    You can contact him at erdevicki@msn.ca
    He has recently immigrated to Canada and his first name is Ivan.

M.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

design job

Hi there,

I am very interested in finding out more about the position / work you've mentioned. I'm currently working in the UK, but having been looking for job opportunities abroad. You mention also that the work could be done over the internet, this would also suit me as the job i have at the moment isn't due to end for some months. Though i would have time to take on this work as well i think, though obviously I don't know what the scale of the work is yet.

Please get in touch by email, my address is:

b.n.webster@ncl.ac.uk

I look forward to hearing from you

Ben Webster MEng

4. IOVH

IOVH Junior Member

YACHT DESIGN

Hi,
    I am naval architect and I and I would be interested in help you with your designs via internet. Please email me for more details to iovh@yahoo.es

Regards

Ignacio

5. Guest

Guest Guest

tri design

Hi there,

if you specify the main dimentions and ordered technical data, I could email you the modern tri-sailer concept in preliminary stage design. Only if you ll like it, we would speak about further working conditions.
    I,m professional yacht designer and have my own yard in Ukraine. Now I'm working under 40' catamaran and 7m speed cat hydrofoils for Hycat Yard (Fr). I have my own concepts for fast sailing multihulls, maybe useful for your vessel.
    Please email me with detailed information on all aspects: pitcha@mail.ru or pichakhchi@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing from you,

Andrew.

6. EmilSB

EmilSB Junior Member

Hi,
    I am naval architect and I and I would be interested in help you with your designs via internet or other form. Also i am interesing to immigrate. Please email me for more details to sultanemanuel@yahoo.co.uk

7. Alimotus

Alimotus New Member

Hi,
    As a Naval Architect here in North Vancouver, I might be useful for your trimaran project through Rhino 3.0 installed on my PC-home.
    I currently work for two aluminum and fiberglass boatbuilder in N.Van and Langley. You could reach me at:
    motevaselani@canada.com
    best

8. Bock03

Bock03 New Member

Young Industrial Designer

I am an Industrial Designer who graduated from Georgia Tech last May and is looking for work in Marine Design. You can reach me at bock03@hotmail.com.

Attached Files:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

internet project

I am a qualified yacht designer from Southampton currently living and working out of Spain.

I would be interested to collaborate with you on the project - please contact me at design@arrakis.es .

I look forward to hearing more about your project and the possibility of working together.

Lets get in touch

Jerry

10. Paulo

Paulo Junior Member

Yacht Construction and Design

I am very interested in your project. I have qualifications in design, construction tecnology and management from England. I would very much like to know more about your operation and yor requirements.

Please contact me at:
    paulomlima@terra.com.br

Paulo Lima

11. L.DOSSO

L.DOSSO Junior Member

Hello everybody.I am a graduate of the westlawn School of yacht design,and I am interested in this job.I am French and I live in France but I am redy to live outside my country. Lucas F. Dosso,JKL.DOSSO@wanadoo.fr

12. mmd

mmd Senior Member

Hello, Fx-Guru. You might want to contact Laurie McGowan at mcgowandesign@ns.sympatico.ca He fits all your tech criteria as well as living in Nova Scotia. He trained at the Landing School, and worked with Walter Greene, I believe.

13. MattBram

MattBram New Member

I am really interested...

Hi,

As french naval architect, I am really interested to work with you on your designs via internet. Thanks to e-mail me for informations. My english is pretty good, I spent time in the USA.

Sincerly.

Matt

14. Marian I

Marian I Guest

Dear Madame/Sir

I am a Romanian Naval Architect with anear 3 years of experience 1 in design(abroad-U.A.E.) and 2 in production(Romania) . I would be intrested to colaborate with you on the job you're working on and also I would be intrested to to migrate in Canada.

Of course I'm not an expert but you can be sure that I like to improve myself everyday. And that's what I'am doing of course.

My skills: AutoCAD (good),
    Office(good),
    Ship Constructor(in learning)
    I can provide you any other further details if the job is still available or if you consider those neded.

Please contact me by mail on migescu@mail.com or on mobile at 00971.503.505.198

Regards,
    Marian

15. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

guess

hi i am student in ocad industrial design department. do you looking for a engineer kind of person or just some fresh ideas?