Lightweight engineer seeking employment

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Franziska, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Franziska

Franziska New Member

Hei, I am a student of Mechanical engineering with the study focus in Lightweight engineering at the University of Technology in Dresden/Germany. I am going to graduate in August/September and I am looking for opportunities to be involved in the boat industry. The main part of my study has covered all aspects of engineering, design and material science related to lightweight materials (composites and (nonferrous) metals). The courses have provided me with the fundamentals of engineering and manufacturing, computer aided methods as well as experimental evaluation of lightweight structures. I have some professional experiences via different placements. If you are interested I’d like to send you a detailed CV or you can help me with information, please contact me in an email.

Best regards, Franziska