Interior Yacht Designer needed

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by jc1, Jan 11, 2005.

1. jc1

jc1 Junior Member

Internationally recognized yacht design firm, based in Stuart, Florida, especializing in the exterior and interior design of large yachts, as well as, production yachts, is looking for experienced interior/yacht designers.
    We are in need of designers with knowledge in the preparation of interior and exterior construction drawings including; interior elevations, sections, joinery details, deck arrangements, lighting plans, interior presentation boards, interior perspectives (both hand and computer generated) and 3d rhino modeling. Experience with autocad, rhino, photoshop and other pertinent sowftware a must.
    If interested, please visit our web site at www.espinosainc.com to see samples of our design work.
    We are looking for hard working people that would like to make a career in the field of MegaYacht design.
    Please submit samples of your work and salary requirements to jc@espinosainc.com.

You can also call me at (772)287-4925 office.
    Regards,
    JC Espinosa

2. BigBoats

BigBoats New Member

Hi JC,
    I received an e-mail from you on boatdesign.net. We have worked together in the past at Trident on Mr. C's yacht with captain Willie. Anyway, I'm doing consult engineering now out of Tampa, which is just a short drive from your office. It would be nice to collaborate once again with you on your design work. As I mention in my posting, I have a very diverse backgound in all phases of large yacht design and construction.
    I hope to hear from, and speak to you soon.

Best regards

John Milachouski
    Marine Design and Systems Engineering
    Telephone: (813) 886-6448
    Cellular: (813) 244-0963

I saw your booth at the Lauderdale show, hope all went well.