Boat Design Forums  |  Boat Design Directory  |  Boat Design Gallery  |  Boat Design Book Store  |  Thanks to Our Site Sponsors

Go Back   Boat Design Forums > Employment and Education > Services & Employment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Most Recent Posts Gallery Images Search

Old 05-01-2009, 08:17 PM

Rep: 10 Posts: 2
Industrial Designer looking for Opportunities

Hello everyone,

My name is Jeff Younger and I'm graduating from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with a Bachelors of Industrial Design. I have a strong background in boating and watersports, and I'm looking for a job or internship in the marine industry if there are any available. Please check out samples of my work at www.coroflot.com/jeffyounger

Also, I can be reached at jeffreyyounger@gmail.com

Thank you for your time,

Jeff Younger