To find a job, a personal webpage could be helpful

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by daking, Jun 24, 2006.

1. daking

daking New Member

To assistant our job seeking, i would say it can be very helpful if you have a personal website, which introduces yourself to people in more detail than a simple resume or CV. I have tried to design a personal web, but didn't have much knowledge on HTML. But i got to see a software that was developed by some guys which helped me a lot. The script is very compact. After uploading it to my own web server, then following the installation instructions to install it, everything works very finely. To update my personal profiles, i just type them in like drafting yahoo emails. It is very easy to create and maintain the site. You guys might want to have a try as well.

Oh, forgot to mention where you can get the script. here is the script called Easy Personal Site Eeditor (EPSEditor):

http://www.scholarhub.com/epseditor

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.