fairers with or without experience wanted

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by PMC, Jun 25, 2006.

1. PMC

PMC Junior Member

I have a company currently working in europe and am looking for men.good rates of pay and paid accommodation plus food allowance.please send cv or contact me at ngreen924@aol.com

2. kevin crago

kevin crago Junior Member

Why dont you reply to the solution I have sent you. I have experienced staff that can offer your business support just like I have many would be fairers and painters. Lets help each other progress my old friend because I have been a willing trainee in this field. Yours in boats Kev

3. craig mclean

craig mclean Junior Member

hello, I'm craig, currently in salem oregon, usa. May I ask what your fairing? I'm sure that I have the qualifications for what you need, and I'm interested in any offers you may have. Where in europe is your company located? My wife has relatives In Oxford England and would love an excuse to go visit them.
    I just recently decided to begin exploring my options and the possabilities of relocation and have not made my portfolio yet. However I allready have several companies very interested in the skills I have to offer, One being Art Carlson who recently became head designer for Patriot marine , of patriot motercycles.
    If you could in any way e-mail me at ccmac.dzines@hotmail.com with some more info on what your working on? and what you are looking for in a fairer I would gladly appreciate it.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.