Fairers required Northern Europe

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by inspired1, Jan 27, 2008.

1. lbmarine

lbmarine New Member

Im a qualified fairer from england, with 7 years experience of running and supplying teams of upto 35 guys, the last couple of projects i worked on were velsheda complete refair in spain and new build MY SARAFSA in devonport (plymouth)
    If your interested in me supplying some guys who also have many years experience feel free to contact me on lbmarine83@yahoo.co.uk regards lbmarine

2. David Stewart

David Stewart Junior Member

sorry i,m looking for a job fairing and spraying not a team.thank all the same

3. kieran penders

kieran penders New Member

job

hi my name is kieran im looking for a fairer.s job to go whereever and when ever i worked in bordoux france for 4 years at CNB foy ACA MARINE . and SB COATINGS i all so worked for pendenis ship yard been out of work about 12 weeks now so looking for somthing straight way ..my number is07780676287 thanks ..kieran ..

4. ant coles

ant coles New Member

C.v

Hi im an experienced fairer and topcoat applicator and would be very interested in any upcoming projects. Please get back to me with an email address and i will forward my C.V.
    Regards
    Anthony Coles

5. ant coles

ant coles New Member

C.v

Hi im an experienced fairer and topcoat applicator and would be very interested in any upcoming projects. Please get back to me with an email address and i will forward my C.V.
    Regards
    Anthony Coles
    mrcolesy@yahoo.co.uk

6. Fairasyournan

Fairasyournan New Member

is that you gav?

are you rich yet??

7. dannyburke

dannyburke New Member

hi.
    im an experienced fairer with approx, 12 years in the trade,please forward any details to my e-mail address with any information on any up and coming projects.
    i am available as my last project has come to an end recently.
    kind regards
    Danny.
    email- dannyburke@yahoo.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.