Experienced Manager/Yacht Painter

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by BSmith, Nov 17, 2004.

1. BSmith

BSmith New Member

Hello,
    I am an experienced yacht painter/fairing with managerial experience as well. Looking for a long term manager position with a reputable yacht builder/yard. Would like to work on the West Coast of Florida or Midwest. Open to other possibilities as well.
    Please contact me for resume and any questions you may have,
    Brett Smith
    Smthfamilee@aol.com

2. KarenL

KarenL Recruiting Expert

Job Openings

I'd like to have a copy of your resume...I have been recruiting for 11 years and have begun focusing on the Marine Industry as my niche. Most of my clients so far are in the S. Florida area but I am looking to expand as my business grows. Let me know if you have already accepted a position...

Have a great day...

Karen

3. Eric Sponberg

Eric Sponberg Senior Member

Call St. Augustine Marine at (904) 824-4394. Ask for Pam Lendzion. SAM needs painters and carpenters badly. They offer pretty good wages plus benefits.

Eric

4. KarenL

KarenL Recruiting Expert

Thanks!!

I will do that...Much appreciated! :)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.