Boat Design Forums  |  Boat Design Directory  |  Boat Design Gallery  |  Boat Design Book Store  |  Thanks to Our Site Sponsors

Go Back   Boat Design Forums > Employment and Education > Services & Employment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Most Recent Posts Gallery Images Search

Old 05-04-2009, 08:04 AM

Rep: 10 Posts: 1
Experienced Composite Engineer Looking for Work UK/Abroad

I have 14yrs experience in the composites industry. I have worked onshore and offshore and have vast experience working with composites and all types of resins, ie epoxy, polyester, prepeg, hand and machine layup as well as filling fairing. I can provide excellent references.

I am looking for work in UK or abroad, I also have an up to date CV so please feel free to contact me.

jakedfc@hotmail.com