Contract Drafting & Modeling

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by CADProjects, Jun 21, 2011.

1. CADProjects

CADProjects Marine Design Services

Requiring Drafting & modeling services? then check me out.

I’m an Aussie / Kiwi Marine Draftsman offering contract Drafting & Modeling services to the marine industry.
    I invite you to view my website at ( www.cadprojects.com.au ) where you can get a detailed understanding of my services and a look at my portfolio.

I have 11 years marine design experience working as a draftsman in both Naval Architecture offices & Super Yacht interior yards. I also have a Trade Certificate in Ship, Yacht & Boat Building and consider myself a well rounded industry professional.
    My drafting and 3D modelling skills are second to none and I know my way round most of the software used within the industry.
    I would love to have a chat should you think I could benefit your organization in any way.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on the below details.

Regards
    Dax Callagher

CAD Projects
    Address: 15 Summerlea Crescent, Ormeau, Qld, 4208, Australia
    Phone: +61 7 5549 1989
    Mobile: +61 (0) 402 710 444
    Email: dax@cadprojects.com.au

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.