Composite Laminator Vacancies/ U.K South coast

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Sandie James, May 1, 2008.

1. Sandie James

Sandie James Personnel Manager

We are a thriving,prestigious yacht manufacturing company based on the south coast of U.K.
    Due to the sheer volume of work currently being undertaken and more interesting projects scheduled to follow for some time to come, we are actively looking to recruit additional, competent composite laminators/technicians.
    Candidates are required to have an extensive hands-on background within a composite manufacturing enviroment (with particular experience in the techniques of vacuum bagging,use of pre-pregs and component assembly).
    If you are interested in a role working together with some of the finest,qualified personnel that can be found within the global marine industry, please contact me with your details accompanied by your personal C.V/Resume to assist your application.

2. ch.chan

ch.chan Junior Member

Composite Laminator Vacancies

I have been a compoite laminator for more then 10 years. Experinced in resin infusion, LRTM/RTM, pre-preg materials and composite structural repair
    I would like to offer my service to your company. Please contact me at minaun99@yahoo.com if you are still looking for good composite laminator.

Thank you
    Jeff Chan
    minaun99@yahoo.com

3. member 22129

member 22129 Previous Member

any offers for mechanical engineers

Hello Mr. Sandie James

Do you offer any engineering positions ? i have more than 3 years boat building experince in Dubai.
    Expecting your reply

thank you

Prasanth

4. Edward Jones

Edward Jones New Member

I am a fully qualified GRP Laminator currently working for an independant boatbuilder. Prior to this position, I worked for Fairline Boats PLC for 8.5 years.
    My wife and I are looking to relocate to the south coast, where I will be actively seeking work. Can you tell if you, or if you know of anybody that has any vacancies?
    Yours Sincerely,
    Edward Jones

5. Edward Jones

Edward Jones New Member

I am a fully qualified GRP Laminator currently working for an independant boatbuilder. Prior to this position, I worked for Fairline Boats PLC for 8.5 years.
    My wife and I are looking to relocate to the south coast, where I will be actively seeking work. Can you tell if you, or if you know of anybody that has any vacancies?
    Yours Sincerely,
    Edward Jones

6. Scott Carter

Scott Carter Senior Member

Sir or Madam,
    Could you please provide us with the most direct method of contacting your firm, and an address (e-mail or otherwise) to which a CV is to be sent?
    Thanks

7. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

8. Itchy&Scratchy

Itchy&Scratchy Senior Member

Green Marine, build some nice stuff

9. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

Competent composite laminators/technicians !

Hello
    If you have any work availible again I would like to apply for a possition as competent composite laminators/technicians.This is my email address stuartwrcom@gmail.com and i would like to send work referances and a work history direct to you !.
    Thank you