boatbuilder looking for new opportunities

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by pconway, Jul 7, 2008.

1. pconway

pconway pconway

hi, i am a boatbuilder with 7 yrs experience. i trained at IBTC, and since then have been working for a company that builds Oyster yachts. my work experience includes, wood fabrication, furniture fitting, laminating, deck fitting etc. i am now unsatisfied with my situation and am looking for new opportunities primarily in canada or USA for myself and family. i pride myself on my quality of work and i am a hard worker. anyone looking for or need an employee like me? contact me at yorkieconway@yahoo.co.uk.
    cheers, peter.

2. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

there are 2 countrys that are easier to get into, one Canada, look a t the immigration website, and other NZ NZ has a very large superyacht industry
    , links are BIA IN NZ, ALLOY YACHTS NZ, Sensation yachts nz
    Also try robertsons nz, they make interiors for superyachts and have just had team in Louisiana last 3 years You will need google all these cos I,m busy,:)) bon chance, good kuck,

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.