Boat projects wanted in WI USA

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Bill Dunn, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Bill Dunn

Bill Dunn Junior Member

I have a small shop here in Milwaukee WI and I am looking for production work to help fill out my shop schedule. We can build you a proto from drawings or what ever fabrication or restoration work you have. Over 30yrs of composite experience personnaly
    Contact me for more info
    Bill.

2. Momo2000

Momo2000 Junior Member

Hey Bill,

Perhaps if you didn't steal the deposits your customers gave you would have had a job. 2 years and $10,000 later, and you won't even return my emails and letters. Not to mention other deposits you ran away with.

Customer beware - Bill Dunn takes the money and runs. He also did a shitty job on the TGull parts he's built for some "lucky" ones. We are talking about being unable to join two vertical hull halves - pinhole leaks all along the joints.

Sergey Leonidov

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.