anyone needing composite work done or advice!

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by roadracer85, Oct 7, 2009.

1. roadracer85

roadracer85 Junior Member

hi everyone,
    I have a composite company in scotland producing carbon fibre components and moulds for many industries.

Im writing to let anyone requiring work needing done or even just advice to give me a shout and il see if i can help!

PM me if you need questions answered!

All the best

James

2. member 22129

member 22129 Previous Member

Hello Mr. Racer

Where is your company located in scotland ?

please suggest do you know any boat building or repairing companies in glasgow..

3. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Hello James,

That is a generous offer if the advice is free ! My fiberglass calculator :D is out of town on a big job, I might take you up on some specifics later on, even if only to double check. For now the hold up is the glass that needs to get delivered...

4. roadracer85

hi prasanthyerneni,
    my company is based in the highlands of scotland.Im not sure who does the boat building and repair work in glasgow but i can find out if you want??

5. roadracer85

hi Fanie.
    If you need any help or questions answered give me a PM and il help you out best i can!
    cheers

6. member 22129

member 22129 Previous Member

Thankq Mr. James..
    Currently i m pursuing Masters Degree in Marine Engineering from Strathclyde..
    If u have any Design related job or Frellance please let me know i have 3 years of boat building experince in Dubai..
    If required i wll send my CV
    Thank you very much