3D Engineer looking to get his feet wet...

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by 3D Engineer, May 25, 2005.

1. 3D Engineer

3D Engineer New Member

Hello everyone,

so glad to find this forum! I'm sure some one can direct me in the right direction.

For some time I've been wanting to get involve in Naval Architecture and Conceptual design. It has been a desire that haven't had the chance to explore in past but always looked at it with envy :) So perhaps this is a good opportunity to get involve and use all my skills that I have accumulated through the years. In fact, I'm looking to get involve in a Naval project where I can slowly get into the Naval field and expand my horizons!
    I'm presently a 3D CAD Engineer working along with designers in a leading sport company. Naturally, I work a lot with Softwares such as Rhino, 3d scanning like Atos for inverse engineering, Maya for conceptualizing and others. Also I have a background in architecture and extensive experience in Mold making for mass production.
    In essence I would like to participate in a project where conceptualizing or visualization would be involve in order to get 'my feet wet' in the field of Marine Architecture. I would preferably like to work with a company in southern France or in Italy. As for communication I'm fluent in Italian, French,Spanish and some German (only 6 yrs. in Germany ;)
    So I would appreciate if someone can thrust me in the right direction...It would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks!