Unanswered Questions from a newbie...

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Invert, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Invert

Invert Junior Member

Yes, sorry Paul.

I mustn't have clarified early on. We were originally looking at the Traveller III or Tree of Life, but after talking with Ted extensively about our plans and desires, he mentioned we try to build Time of Wonder, a 45ft gaff rigged schooner. She's a beautiful boat too, and a bit more like what we are looking for, as I described to Mr. Brewer, a "log cabin" type design. Very barebones and rustic, yet classy and spacious. In his description, he mentioned that the first build in the late 70's was made with a minimum of winches and other "fancy gear".

This is more to our liking, and from here on out, unless otherwise specified, I will be speaking about Time of Wonder

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.