Tinho Dornellas not a World Champion

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by TINHO DORNELLAS, Dec 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark775

mark775 Guest

Jees!.. AND WORSE! I just read everything I could find on the topic and found that Doug didn't even mention Tinho by name - Somebody else did! There is an entire thread of individuals that tag in for attacks on Doug, like hyenas in their persistance. And what was his crime? Being enthusiastic. Not lying, not being rude (well, a couple of times in response to an attack...) - only enthusiastic. I also read every post on this forum where Tinho was mentioned and I don't see anything that should make his blood freeze. The only explaination that I can deduce is that there is a language gap that has not been bridged.
    My goodness, there are a lot of pricks in a sport seemingly so "quiet" as sailing. Somebody get those people some meds.

2. apex1

apex1 Guest

Well, that is it.

Again Ostlind made a hughe hype and crusade out of nothing. Just to hammer on Doug. Who btw was not his only victim. (though the preferred)
    John (Ad Hoc) and I have been attacked over several months too. And for me the reason was clear. Neither has he the the academical background of John as a NA, nor my decades of experience as a builder. That made him feel "undervalued". So, personal attacks were chosen as a substitution for skills.

I donĀ“t miss him a second, neither does Ad Hoc and many other professionals here.

Merry christmas to all but the insane.

Richard

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.