Small and cheap voyager.

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by J.D.Hogg, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Wellydeckhand

Wellydeckhand Previous Member

If fiber, I will not recommend...... but wood would recommend PaulGartside, his plan is well drawn and in good wood......... nice looking classic look..... Will serve you in any way you might like.

WDH

2. lewisboats

lewisboats Obsessed Member

Here is the ALIEN One...SpacePod...Avaliable in sail or motor version. Had someone in Wales inquiring about it but haven't had any correspondence with him in a few months???

Steve

Attached Files:

3. Wellydeckhand

Er........ You wanna design something bigger and get paid?.......... I should send you to NASA......... where is your webpage link?

4. lewisboats

lewisboats Obsessed Member

Too hard to make a living at it:D . I do it mostly for fun, altho I do like a couple of bucks thrown my way once in a while. I also barter.

http://angelfire.com/ego/lewisboatworks is the addy tho it isn't really up to date.

Boy...this one seems to be going all the way to Cuba! Sorry Bout Dat! No more me...Promise;)

Steve

5. Wellydeckhand

Nice....... your are actively crazy about small boat....... beside plywood are you also using strip planking and other wooden ways of building:)

You should join the US$100 building contest.:D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.