Sailboat ID help

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Zappi, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Zappi

Zappi Senior Member

Trying to identify the make and/or designer of a wooden sailboat anchored outside of our family cabin. It appears to be abandoned with no documentation or personal belongings. There is a CG doc. number which I looked up and it gave me a little to work off. There is a backpack aboard with the name that matches the CG doc. previous owner. It appears it expired in 2000 and there is no state registry anywhere. The boat has been settling on the beach at low tides. We moved her to a ball for security. Info I found says... 35', 9'3" breadth, 12 ton net... No builder, year or designer. My initial thought from the pic is Seaborn design. I havent seen her but this is info from the family. Sorry its not a great pic but maybe someone will have some insight. Thank you. BTW... Its only been anchored there a few weeks, no one saw it come in.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.