Plans for thr "Mirador"

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by tlopes, Dec 6, 2003.

1. tlopes

tlopes Junior Member

I have read the BoatOwner of this month, I found the sailer I want to build.

Does anybody know where can I buy the project/plans to build the Mirador (20") or the Everitt (22")?

One more question:

Wich one should I build Mirador or Everitt ?

Good Winds
    TL

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

The Mirador was originally available in kit or completed form from Bell Woodworking of Leicester and was afour berth family trailer sailer with good performance the Everitt e-boat was a22 foot trailer sailer primarily racing orientated and had a great performance for its day, both were designed by Julian Everitt who lives somwhere in Hampshire.

3. Julian Everitt

Julian Everitt New Member

You can purchase Mirador plans from Julian Everitt. Please contact on julianeveritt@everittdesign.co.uk

4. Julian Everitt

Julian Everitt New Member

Mirador

Hi

Thank you for the enquiry regarding the Mirador. You can purchase plans for either the Mirador or E Boat from Julian Everitt. Contact on julianeveritt@everittdesign.co.uk

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.