North West Marine Designs

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Butch .H, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

Hi all I intend purchasing designs for the Hoyt 28 and Eagle 44 from Northwest.Does any one have expeerience with these designs or does any one work for NWMD.Input and comments apriciated as well as all the other bull that will be posted:)

2. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

looks good Butch babe! but says skill level needed ADVANCED>?:))

3. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

I am advancing down the road of the unknown:D :D I think that means I will be advanced or would have advanced once I start:D :D

4. lazeyjack

lazeyjack Guest

boatbuilding is having the right attitude as much as anything,
    you can and WILL do it.
    i had no formal training, I said to my dad, "hey gonna build a boat, he just laughed, stood out in his front paddock , 7 years and I had it,, hardest part was, no money, a cow of a wife who tried steal it, , but I got there
    good luck,

5. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

Thanks Lazy. I should have started when I was a bit younger but what the hell here goes:)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.