Need fuel lines for a Perkins 4108

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by MarioCoccon, Sep 26, 2005.

1. MarioCoccon

MarioCoccon Senior Member

Hi, need the the fuel line that came from the motor fuel filter directly to the fuel pump, the one gave diesel to the pump. I try in the internet but was very dificult to find them. If some have it or know where I can buy one please let me know. I have only two weeks before left to the Virgin Island from Puerto Rico. Its for a Perkins 4108 50hp all are the same. Thanks

2. FAST FRED

FAST FRED Senior Member

T.A.D. Inc. has anything you want for the Perkins.

1-800-927-9295 or

www.tadiesels.com

Enjoy a great sail!

FAST FRED

3. MarioCoccon

Hi Fred thanks for your fast reply. I received yesterday and today in the morning I send an email to them requesting the line. Thats the second time that line broken the problem is its not the original is a one made from copper never do that its to soft. Thanks Fred.

4. MarioCoccon

thanks fast fred Shery Moon gave me a good treatment the line is on the way to Puerto Rico

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.