Harrison Butler Khamseen A Design.

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by sterlingboats, Jul 20, 2014.

1. sterlingboats

sterlingboats Junior Member

HI,

I own a 32' cutter Harrison Butler Khamseen A Design. "Sage"
    I have refurbished the boat and am now replacing the mast and rigging.

I am desperately trying to find the original sailplan as the boat has been changed over the years. Have been to Harris Butler Association website and they have the same drawing of the boat that i have. But i do not see that they sell plans for the boats anymore.

Does anybody know where i can find plans for this boat? I would love to have a full set of plans for her.

Thanks so much for any help you can offer!

2. SamSam

SamSam Senior Member

I just posted something on the other thread that might help.

3. Mary Watson

Mary Watson New Member

Harrison Butler Khamseen A Design

Hello, I am very interested to read that you are refurbishing a Khamseen A. We are owners of a Harrison Butler Khamseen built in 1935. The rig was replaced in 1938 with a Khamseen A rig. The only other Harrison Butler Khamseen yacht we have heard of was "Dorothea" which sank in the 1960s. We would be very interested to know more about your Khamseen A, Sage.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.