Gas from Water, (WaterFuel), HHO technology

Discussion in 'Propulsion' started by brian eiland, May 15, 2006.

1. apex1

apex1 Guest

Funny, is´nt it?.......:D

2. mark775

mark775 Guest

Good grief!

3. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

You get what you resist.

4. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

A lot of silly assumptions and zero substance. Yes, of course I have an agenda. It is called "sails".

Free and always present. There's a good reason why sailing boats are by far faster than engine-fitted boats around the world. Just look at the crossing times.

Meyer invented nothing. He simply, in the best of anglosaxon nature, stole ideas from others and sold them under the "god told me" concept that works so well on so many idiots.

Puharic and Horvath were the first to describe the process. From there meyer went on to pretend he invented something. Yet if you look at his patents and his "results" he even goes to employ a laser....

Now, for a laser you need so much energy that any "surplus" he claimed he achieved, would just not be enough to power the laser.

But, to help you understand better why Meyer is just another chirstian hypocrite, here's something you should consider, if you have enough gray matter available.

Meyer claimed that he was breaking water by producing the "resonant frequency" of the water cell.

Two problems with that: smaller one - what the **** a laser does to help producing the frequency? The answer: nothing.

Why?

Because of the second, bigger problem: the resonant frequency of the water molecule is so HIGH that his "apparatus", as claimed in his patents (only a *****, and those are abundant in the usa, could give him a patent for that) could NOT produce it. In fact, the resonant frequency of the covalent bond between the H2 and O2 can only be produced in a SMALL number of extremely well equipped labs around the world because it also requires a lot of energy.

Now, before you start barking your "intellectual" response, please read this over and over until you understand it. Research the covalent bond frequency, resonant frequency of the water molecule and then compare requirements to produce such frequency with what the hypocrite claims.

I could also remind you of one simple thermodynamical fact when it comes to the HHO as an additive to petrol or diesel: when a petrol or diesel fuel burns the reaction is explosive, creating expansion of gasses that move the pistons.

Did you get that? A boom reaction. That is because you are essentially breaking the long-chained molecules into a smaller ones. Hence so many toxic gasses behind your car/boat.

Now, when you burn hydrogen, the reaction si NOT explosive. It is the opposite. It is essentially IMPLOSION. No expansion here. Just shrinkage.

Did you get THAT? Implosion is when you are combining smaller molecules into a larger one. That essentially, due to the shrinkage, creates a vacuum.

Pure thermodynamics.

I'll leave it to you to figure out what happens when you combine explosion with implosion.

A (far-fetched) hint: think of mathematics. Plus and minus. Or chemistry: acids and caustics.

By the way, adding water vapour and/or hydrogen to diesel engines is nothing new. Hydrogen, in small quantities and when added in the right moment to the diesel cycle, helps the burning of the fuel, increasing diesel efficiency.

The key is SMALL quantities, to avoid the negative effect of implosion.

Old stuff well known and used for decades on merchant ships to help reduce costs. But reduction is quite small. At best 10%, usually around 5-6%.

There has got to be a good reason why such, or similar, technologies are not taking off.

5. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Thank for your lengthy display of ignorance. Now I am going to feed it back to you one bite at a time.

Yeah right... When your sail boat goes faster than a cigarette boat, you can make that idiotic claim. Your sail boat doesn't move at all when there is no wind. To compare a sail boat to an oil tanker is idiotic - like you.

You probably don't know the differences between the processes as you clearly don't know the processes at all. There is some truth you the borrowed part and that is what inventors do.

Wrong again... Meyer used solid state lasers around 5 watts in the near infra red region which oxygen best absorbs at that band. It is used to cleave the O2 in order to create the ozone.

Now if you count the current limit resisters in the air gas processor, (that would require the critical thinking of a 6 year old) you see there are 3 set of 7 for a total of 21 solid state lasers for a total of 105 watts draw on a 55 HP engine which produces 41,010 watts of power for a gain of 40,905 watts minus other small losses..

Since you can't do your own math, I did it for you. So far you have proven you don't know anything about sails verses motor boats, waterfuel, math and lasers.

Wrong again mouth breather... The laser is used in the production of ozone to break double covalent bonding of the O2 molecule. As Meyer stated, the laser excites the molecule and the covalent bond is weakened or switched off. It does not produce a frequency and is a common knowledge in electrochemistry. Both electrons and photons are quarks - hence the interchangeability and my username.

So far you have proven you don't know anything about sails verses motor boats, waterfuel, math, lasers and chemistry.

Per the norm, more stupid. A magnetron, something found in every microwave oven in nearly every kitchen in the industrialized world, is fully capable of generating that frequency by only changing the size of the "resonant cavity".

In fact, that is how that commonly get's done other than some exotic science experiment involving lasers but then that is over your head.

Meyer could not obtain the patent without a full demonstration at the patent office.They actually have people that know about math, science, chemistry, lasers, etc.

The resonant frequency of water at an atomic level is just over 23 GHZ. The resonant frequency water water at a mechanical or acoustic level is below 10 KHZ depending on how you want the molecule to stretch.

You are clueless.

Meyer didn't burn pure hydrogen, didn't claim to and did not patent it. To my knowledge, pure hydrogen does not burn without fusion and Meyer did not produce a critical or even subcritical reaction and he stated that in one of his lectures.

...but wait, there's more!

Thermodynamics? Insert laugh here. I assume you are referring to the second law which does apply to an open system with an external source of fuel, hence the term watefuel.

As far as your scientific explanation of "a boom reaction", you crealy have ZERO experience with HHO. Since ****** like you learn best by watching TV to avoid hurting your poor widdle brain, here is a youtube video of some hydroxy explosions.

Notice how the pop bottle does not go backwards? Feel free to do your own experiments on that and please, use a lot of hydroxy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd6wUQbY6WU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ZDcV9O70Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq0BwYU506A

So far... you have proven you don't know anything about sails verses motor boats, waterfuel, math, lasers, chemistry and thermodynamics which is physics.

Wow... You just got outsmarted by a pop bottle filled with a drop of water.

I didn't see an implosion and nether has anyone else on this planet that lives in reality. You prove that you do not know the most basic things about hydrogen with that statement. The chemistry and physics ignorance was already pointed out.

Lets see here, with your words, so far you have proven you don't know anything about sails verses motor boats, waterfuel, math, lasers, chemistry, physics and hydrogen.

Mixing water injection and hydrogen injection into the same comparison seems a bit silly since they are two very different things.

Adding HHO to a diesel cycle in any amount only increases the output.

The reason these technologies are not "taking off" is because of monopolization and suppression and the feeble minds of their unwitting minions - like you.

Maybe you should change your username to más estúpido since all you did was prove in black and white, that you don't know anything about sails verses motor boats, waterfuel, math, lasers, chemistry, thermodynamics, physics, hydrogen, Meyer, Puharich, Horvath or anything else you wrote about. You know... the subject at hand.

I am not going to go into finite details of what Meyer did since you lack the basic education to comprehend the information and do have a functioning mind capable of critical thinking.

Meyer invented far more than his a waterfuel process. Perhaps that is why he won Who's Who inventor of the year twice. How many times have you won that prize? So far, you have only won the "más estúpido :confused: " prize in this thread.

6. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

What a beautiful display of stupidity and arrogance.

Made me laugh. I have to agree with the retard. You are a nut job and this is the last I am addressing you. Not a single thing you said is correct. And when it comes to the frequencies, you are an idiot with no brain.

The lowest resonance of the water molecule is 22.235 GHz. This frequency is almost 10 times higher than the operating frequency of the microwave oven (2.45 GHz). The BREAKING rezonant frequency is so high it cannot be produced in your car, *****.

Meyer DID talk about that particular frequency in your patents. Go read again, estupido.

And one last before I leave you to your mental traumas from the childhood (what is it, your father or your uncle molested you and now everyone is to blame?). 5 watss laser is NOT strong enough to produce effects Meyer claims in his patent. With five watts you can only burn a hole in your empty head after a few hours of patient trying. Water molecules disintegrate on temperatures so high your 5 watts cannot produce.

But as is clear now, you are just not intelligent enough to understand that.

Thermodynamics need no explanation. You cannot understand the science, that is clear. Even the retard is smarter than you. And he's just not smart...

Kisses, and make sure you perish in snow (water) somewhere. The world needs some good news finally.

7. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

I'm not about to plough through that whole mess; I think you two deserve each other.

But if this exchange is typical, quicktool, you don't even know how to read:

Because what masrapido said was:

What does that have to do with cigarette boats? I don't know of any cigarette boats that have gone around the world....

8. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

Hooray, another gentleman with self-acquired right to take high moral grounds...I could remind you of your own posturing just recently that would be fitting for the first two sentences, but will leave that to you to ponder over and re-think.

Glad to see you are able to read with attention and focus, at least...

9. yipster

yipster designer

ya i'm a ***** too but still read with interest

10. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

All these talks should not happen.
    They do happen only because state research on electromagnetic behaviour of water is cancelled or reserved for military or space use.

Nothing on pure fusion, nothing on water memory and electromagnetic behaviour, nothing on sonoluminescence, even on thermo acoustic basic pumping tech like this historic "belier" pumps certainly as old as mankind, also suppressed from schools !
    Please open to facts.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/energies-nouvelles-entreprises/ch12-71.htm

1 person likes this.
  11. apex1

apex1 Guest

The Lunatic is back!

That makes a nice Christmas for the Quack........

12. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Merry Christmas to u all !
    Did u missed me Apex ?
    Sweet boy !

13. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Which is why you are not a *****.

14. apex1

apex1 Guest

So much, I gave you straight 25 positive points! So happy am I that our best proven Idiot is back!!!

15. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

I am sure you and the retard have far more in common than you might know.

The only difference between the magnetron in microwave oven and a magnetron that produces 22.235GHZ is the size of the resonant cavity as I pointed out but you are too stupid to read.

So we can add to the list of things you have no clue about RF or the ability to spell "rezonant".

The primary frequency going to the MOT in your microwave is 60hz. The magnetron takes that high voltage and converts it to 2.45 GHZ. Wow you are clueless. I posted a picture of the resonant cavity. Notice the 40 prongs that appear to be copper colored? Maybe an appliance repairman can explain it to you, *****. It can be produced in an area the size of you thumb and will produce more energy than it uses since the water becomes fuel - just like Meyer claimed.

Meyer stated the resonant cavities were the size of your thumb - it was a clue that went over your head along with everything else.

2nd law of thermodynamics does not apply to the system as a whole since it is open as I stated.

But there is something we do agree on... The retard is just not smart.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.