Gas from Water, (WaterFuel), HHO technology

Discussion in 'Propulsion' started by brian eiland, May 15, 2006.

1. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Wrong Thread

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  2. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

If it were not for Arab oil, the US would have ZERO strategic interest in the middle east and Israel would not get 30+ billion a year of US foreign aid.

Without US military and financial support, Israel would cease to exist. Ever wonder why free energy devices are opposed by some people so strongly? You get to pay for being ripped off.

By the third day of the US invasion into Iraq, oil was being pumped to Hafia Israel from Iraq through the Rothschild pipeline that Saddam had shut down. The meters were removed from their oil terminals and money from the stolen oil sits in accounts on Wall Street.

Over 1 million Iraqis were killed with our last illegal invasion based on lies and 10's of thousands of gentiles were killed in the war that has no end in sight.

Muslims defending their country and what some zionists have referred to as "useless feeders", which are uneducated gentiles, killing each other for Israel's stolen oil is a win win for them.

The new offshore ICE that illegally jacks up the futures price of oil is your reward for paying for all that. Enjoy!

3. WestVanHan

WestVanHan Not a Senior Member

You have that right,what would happen to them?

They'd be killed,which would make your heart happy-as do these videos,I have no doubt:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64r-iWoTsX8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU

That's odd,it ranges from 100k to 160k

4. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

So if the US is facing economic collapse, revolution and pandemic, who's going to protect those people when they get to Israel with their ill-gotten loot?

C'mon. The average comic book does a better job of keeping its story lines straight than you do.....:p:p:p

5. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

That applies to just about everything that is written here...

6. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

No it would not make my heart happy. Most Israelis are like most US citizens in that they are opposed to the policies of their governments but you never get to read about that in the news.

As for the Muslim and whatever he is being accused of (I didn't watch the videos) I am opposed to all war except flame wars. :)

There is no official death count just as here in the US the media lies about or suppresses the death count of US soldiers and contractors.

It is your typical long winded article but the estimates are as high as 1.2 million and from the article that cites the many polling data sets:

http://www.alternet.org/world/77992/

"The WHO and Lancet studies are just two of many Iraqi casualty estimates, though their having used the "cluster sampling" approach preferred in volatile regions, and having gone through the peer review process, make them particularly compelling. The same week that the WHO paper was published, the British polling firm ORB released a revised estimate of 1.03 million Iraqi deaths from all causes, "as a result of the conflict," from March 2003 to August 2007."

The data is old and so the numbers have obviously gone up.

Add to that the 2 million that died of 41,000 bombing raids between the two wars to destroy the electrical, sewer treatment and water treatment plants... BTW - 500,000 of them were children that died of dysentery which was the objective, the number goes up more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbIX1CP9qr4

Add to that the DU cancer deaths and birth defects and infant mortality, you get into the millions of deaths numbers.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=2374

"If terrorists succeeded in spreading something throughout the U.S. that ended up causing hundreds of thousands of cancer cases and birth defects over a period of many years, they would be guilty of a crime against humanity that far surpasses the Sept. 11th attacks in scope and severity. Although not deliberate, with our military campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan, we have done just that. If the physical environment is so unsafe and unhealthy that one cannot safely breath, then the outer trappings of democracy have little meaning. At least under Saddam, the Iraqi people could stay healthy and conceive normal children. Few Americans are aware that in getting rid of Saddam, we left something much worse in his place."

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x480bh_usas-horrifying-depleted-uranium-de_news

Now what seems worse to you, some Muslim talking about killing americans or the genocide of millions of mostly innocent people using WMD in a war started on lies about WMD?

We know what Saddam had for WMD, we still have the receipts and he piled up and gave back what was left over during the first gulf war. The US has never stood trial for selling WMD, training Iraq and supplying advisers when Iraq attacked Iran on behalf of the US and committed a genocide using those WMD.

Seek reality and if you can't find that, seek therapy.

7. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Including what you just wrote. Unlike you, I have actually contributed something to the discussion of HHO propulsion.

Funny how in your last post you were complaining about how people were off topic and then one post later became one of those people.

8. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

The Israelis have an illegal nuclear arms program with somewhere between 114 to 200 warheads and a very large military. I am pretty sure they can take care of themselves but hey, why not get a dumb gentile to die for them while stealing oil for them and then send the US the trillion dollar bill for it?

I'm pretty sure the comic book reference explains the source of your fictional world and empty arguments.

9. FAST FRED

FAST FRED Senior Member

In the last 6 months, I have read the Intel, Microsoft and Google are all moving their HQ to Israel.

Since the USA has the highest corp taxes in the world , it makes sense for businesses to "Vote with their Feet".

Ireland has about the lowest taxes and a modestly educated work force , would be my destination if I ran a US company.

Easier to keep competitive when collecting 10% taxes for the dead hand of gov than 35% for the US employer of last resort .

FF

10. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Hum...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_rates_around_the_world

While that is what you may have heard, alternative minimun corporate taxes, 45,000 pages of tax code filled with loop holes, etc.

Look at the wiki page:
    Barbados[7] 40%
    Zambia 35%
    Pakistan 35%
    Israel 27%
    United States 15-39% (federal) 0-12% (state)

Intel pays the State of Oregon around $250.00 per year in Alternative minimum tax. JP Morgan was recently in the news because they pay $10.00...

I remember AT&T one year getting 500 million in rebates and paying zero being in the news. Tax exempt status quietly being handed out to many.

The personal income tax in the US is a farse. You pay hundreds of taxes on everything you buy. A loaf of bread has over 250 taxes on it and the farmer got 3 cents for the wheat.

If we had a flat tax and the people of this country ever woke up to how much we pay and how little we get compared to some others, there would be a tax revolt.

If the people had to pay their taxes on a single day instead of it being deducted from our pay... again, revolution.

If the people in this country ever figured out how much we pay in interest rate to a private corporation called the federal reserve who pays zero taxes, inflates our money which is a tax on the past, present and future of everything you made in all three time contexts, revolution.

If the people ever figured out how much of the budget really goes to the military industrial complex, several times the pentagon budget, we would vote out of office anyone that even suggested a war.

Going to have to disagree with you on that one Fred. Corruption in this country between wall street scum and Washington is wrecking everything.

Google General Tire -v- IRS. It states that the IRS is a private corporation registered in Puerto Rico.

It is all a big scam made possible by mindless sheeple. Our problem is our economic system is too profitable and every redneck would have two million dollars worth of boats and campers in the front yard if people got paid what they produced. We don't the natural resources to sustain that consumption especially when planned obsolescence is built into the durable goods we buy. They have rat holed trillions into CAFR accounts.

11. mark775

mark775 Guest

The important thing is that, messed up as he is, you people are discussing things with him and he is staying longer than he otherwise would.

12. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Make up your mind, son.

13. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

My mind is well made, you are the one that needs to develop one.

There is a difference between economic survival and national defense. I know that being critical thinking challenged and functionally illiterate makes it impossible for you to comprehend those differences and is why you should take my advice and read more and post less.

BTW - Steorn is planning to release their free energy device near the first of the year that utilizes acceleration produced by pulse compression like the Thane Heins process I described in an earlier post.

SteornOfficial's Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SteornOfficial

...and for all the Nazi hunters, even Hitler had something to say about it. Ironically, unless you actually know some history, the difference is zero.

Hitler reacts to Steorn's demo and launch of Orbo!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRk5ea5pA5Y

I toy with you the way cat toys with a little mouse just before the mouse gets eaten. Thanks for posting more of your willful ignorance and belligerence, I was getting hungry for a meal of rodent meat.

14. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

In your excited shortsighted manner you cannot tell the difference between someone like yourself posting "truth" and someone like myself being tired of reading about your political frustrations in a thread where it does not belong.

And something tells me that even the resident retard will now have something "smart" to say...

15. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Cause and effect - I know it is a stretch, but you have to actually look at where it started and look at the cause. You jump into the middle of a thread, elect yourself judge and jury and then complain that your are "tired of reading about your political frustrations". If you are tired of reading, stop reading, go somewhere else. You have contributed ZERO to the discussion of waterfuel and I have contributed everything from a description of the process to photos of the equipment.

It is a strange reality you live in, or you are like so many others that have an agenda to suppress waterfuel.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.