Gas from Water, (WaterFuel), HHO technology

Discussion in 'Propulsion' started by brian eiland, May 15, 2006.

1. mark775

mark775 Guest

Perhaps...I have an idea...
    Masrapido, quisiera presentarle a CacatĂșa. Cockatoo, I present the inestimable MasRapido. (exchange emails - Good luck).

2. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

Many religions are "ethnocentric". If you want to be a Hindu, you must be born into it. You cannot just join. Religion is the glue that helps hold societies together, which is why it is attacked so much by those who want to see societies crumble, giving them the opportunity to sweep in and construct a utopian model of their own design.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  3. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

While see your point and agree that it is a valid point in that religion has held societies together, it has also torn societies apart and is a tool used to pacify societies prior to conquering them.

Not sure what would be worse, living under a radical religious country or under a corporate police state or an oligarchy mislabeled communism.

I suppose that was the beautify of the republic we had in the US founded on a constitution and bill of rights. The four pillars of democracy have been ignored for so long they have crumbled from lack of maintenance.

The tree of liberty must from time to time, be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants. - Thomas Jefferson

4. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

I remember that quote; Timothy McVeigh had it on one of his tee shirts. He killed children, with that as his justification. I'm not impressed.

5. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

I think you improperly defined ethnocentric which would be easy to do based on the construct.

From Webster:
    "characterized by or based on the attitude that one's own group is superior."

Not sure if the Hindu feel this way but that is clearly taught in the Talmud. I don't have a feeling one way or the other whether it is good or bad, probably both, but I see that attitude in both Jewish and modern Chinese culture and wonder if it is a recipe for conflict well made.

All that said, this thread is about HHO and alternative propulsion as someone pointed out and I curse the post that I gave those that can't have that conversation anyway, something to chew on.

In fact, this thread is quite pointless for that reason.

Ref:
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ethnocentric

6. mark775

mark775 Guest

Then you're leaving?

7. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

Troy, it's a bit of a bugger to have every thread turning into a political/religious stand off...

8. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

This should be a dead thread. Were it not for the idiot Quack Also...I mean Quack Ahsole. Wait Im sure I can spell it correctly here ...Idget.. Yep thats it.

Like I was saying if it wasnt for his assanine ideas and belief he is the power messiah we wouldnt have anything here at all. I put him on ignore a few pages back. I suggest the rest of you do the same. He will simply dissappear.

K9

9. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

So far, all you and your fellow retards have have contributed is your willful ignorance and repeated cries for people to not contribute or post on this website. One could make the case that the unwashed masses are "ethnocentric" as they go through life with the inverted sense of reality that a damaged id based ego produces. Troy even wears it like a badge of merit in his tag line. "Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience." Unfortunately Troy has no "experience" with alternative energy sources and is finding it difficult to "drag" those that are not already at his level, down to it.

BTW - You missed the boat on "wasnt" "assanine" "wouldnt" "dissappear" - Ironic isn't it?

If you didn't make my case with your every post, you could at least learn to spell and the definition of "ethnocentric".

Here is an example of how to use it in a sentence:

The ethnocentric attitude that belief and ignorance are superior to thoughtful discussion, is simply the expression of an idiot that does not function beyond the fight or flight fear based brain stem of a *****.

You could at least click on the Google ads below the post as that helps support the cost of the web site. At least then your presence would have some value.

Maybe if you were smarter, you wouldn't be sitting on 37' of rotting wood wishing you were out fishing for squid?

10. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

I would rather sit on 37' of rotting wood then be in the same room with you.

Your primary contribution to the world is to convert O2 into CO2.

K9

11. yipster

yipster designer

cant and wont spell nor ignore, think quarktoo gave some good info, as did some others, water injection ever try'd on a plasma sparkplug? hot enough water will burn but as it looks like we spare time energy messiases have to crack the nut for peace time purposes. intersting article on fairly unique water bond splitting, sort of similar to things i read on sugar bonds. i for one was happy to see this thread come alive again. sorry to see -dispite my request- things go personal etnic religious and what not

12. mark775

mark775 Guest

Sheesh! Yipster, are you mad?

13. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

The sugar bond light flashes are usually referred to wintergreen effect since kids use wintergreen lifesavers to demonstrate it.

I taught a kid next door about the platonic solids by growing sugar crystals mixed with wintergreen. I figured since kids are constantly searching for sugar to fuel their high energy requirements, I would use sugar to teach her about platonic solids.

I discussed that bond cleaving technique last night at a Christmas party with a relative who is a third year chemistry and physics student. It was quickly dismissed but she was unable to grasp the concept that acceleration is the key to mass to energy conversion and they don't teach that in school.

Yipster, I could less about a persons spelling if they are trying to contribute in a positive way. Stanley Meyer was a high school dropout that couldn't spell either. He invented the biggest thing humans have ever had an opportunity to use even though he most likely borrowed most of it from Dr. Puharich.

Many people have tried to figure out what that big metal box on the back of his dune buggy was with the circular nickel plates in it were. It was probably an ozone generator that was eventually replaced with a laser ozone generator the size of a gallon can.

Attached are some photos of Meyer's water fuel system and the process I have been trying to describe.

Attached Files:

14. mark775

mark775 Guest

"this thread is quite pointless..." So you are leaving?

15. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

The first photo, is the air gas processor which is a laser ozone generator. You can see the current protection resistors as the cover is off. Here is a diagram of what is inside.

The rocket surgeons that claim Meyer was a fraud also must claim the US patent office is a fraud since a free energy device must be demonstrated in order to get the patent.

The patent office did everything they could for years to block Meyer but finally he was able to get the patents through proof that demonstration provides.

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.