Gas from Water, (WaterFuel), HHO technology

Discussion in 'Propulsion' started by brian eiland, May 15, 2006.

1. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Would you rephrase this sentence. It is quite antisemitic, and I feel unconfortable with it.
    The fault of the Jew is also a very old story.
    I was in a school and broad up with a zero tolerance for generality about other religions, colors, peoples.
    Don't be antisemite, be larger than that, don't beleive what destroy the world once and continue right now.
    Perhaps I misunderstand your quote. I hope.
    Cheers
    Daniel

2. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

What else would you expect from a paranoid conspiracy theorist?

I don't think you misunderstood him at all, Daniel. Instead of dealing with his own inadequacies, he'd rather believe Jews are the reason he isn't rich, good-looking and successful with women.

The amazing thing is how much of this sort of crap floats to the top of the septic tank, especially in parts of the country where there's a good chance the idiot posting has never even met a real, live Jew.

I think I've already mentioned my old Beverly Hills girlfriend from thirty years ago, who told me, "if there's a Jewish conspiracy secretly running the world, I really need to talk to someone. Because I'm not getting my piece of the action...."

edit: This is very strange. Out of idle curiosity, I googled my old girlfriend's name and her mother's name. They were both very active in the Los Angeles area live theater movement, but I didn't get a single hit.

3. dskira

dskira Previous Member

I know what you mean.
    in New York it is difficult to don't meet a Jewish person. And I feel its bad to say that, I should even don't have to mention it. You don't say I have a Jewish friend, you say I have a friend. Period.
    My point is: human are human, the rest is irrelevant. Nomination by race, color, religion, beleif, should be not on the mind of anybody.
    I give quarktoo the benefice of the doubt and a chance to explain is post more thoroughly.
    If it is realy antisemite, his place should not be here for ever. But I am not the owner of this forum, so I can't speak for him, I am a guest like everybody else in this forum. So I can't decide for other.
    Cheers
    Daniel

4. apex1

apex1 Guest

What did you assume Troy?

15, empty face, fat, playing with his 3cm.

I think I like to agree, but lets reduce the figures by one digit ok?

Regards
    Richard

5. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Kind of a long read for you, but do your best. It could be bull but there are two well document cases that prove otherwise. The London Bullion heist back in the 80's now the latest Asian discovery.

People that collect coins and trade in precious metals are some of the smartest people I know. You can know a nations history by it's money.

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/kirby/2009/1112.html

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/willie/2009/1118.html

So many nations are dumping their dollar reserves the fed stopped reporting the M3. The Rothchilds sold the gold fixing institution to the US and I suspect it is to reduce their liability in the scam.

There is clearly something going on.

6. dskira

dskira Previous Member

I am sorry quarktoo, your answer dodge the bullet, and I am disapointed.
    Could you please explain your position and your attitude about the Jew.
    Please read my post, and I would like a clear answer from you, not an ambiguous one. This is not a game, it is serious.
    In waiting reading your explanation of your post #74.

7. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

What's clearly going on is that you're slinging cowchips. Your "proof" is two articles from a paranoid website, neither of which actually names the Federal Reserve Board.

And I'd love to see a list of the "many Pentagon and other US alphabet suit agency figures with both US and Israeli citizenship [who] have recently fled to Israel." As a matter of fact, why don't you give the name of just one person from the Pentagon who has done so?

8. dskira

dskira Previous Member

And quarktoo answering Troy2000 will be also necessary. To the point, not going around. It is a very legitimate and direct question which deserve a very accurate answer.

9. mark775

mark775 Guest

I have to leave it to you, guys. After this vile piece of s--t ranked on everyone here but with emphasis on comparison to his own "tremendous" grasp of language, I humiliated him for two days but the moderator removed all of my most pertinent posts. I now believe that the way to get him to leave is to make no positive replies to anything he says. There are some people that would chat with a child-rapist, I'm sure - as long as the act was in the past and "he's being nicer now".

10. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Oh, I dunno, Mark. It's think it's good to occasionally remind folks that there really are people like this out there. And the more rope we give him, the worse he makes himself and his beliefs look.

11. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

There have been many wealthy Jews that have made aliyah and many more that at least have duel citizenship. That point would be impossible to argue. Google - the sum of all knowledge and founded and owned by two Jews.

Wall Street, the central banks, elected government officials and the mass media are dominated by Zionist Jews largely due to ethnic nepotism funded by celtral banks that print money backed up by debt. The fact that around 470 members of our congress voted to suppress the Goldstone report makes that case regarding their control of the government.

People are individuals and should be treated as such. That being said, Judaism is an ethnocentric religion and so they tend to act as a global organization which gives them an advantage over homogeneous ethnic groups. This is one reason they attack anyone that tries to illuminate that fact.

The quote from the article I pasted in simply pointed out that China, which is also very ethnocentric and getting worse by the day, may act to counter our corrupt financial system and that could be the clash of two titans with a battle fought by the ignorant masses per the norm.

Israel is poor in natural resources like water, minerals and crop land. They tend to earn their money off drugs, software, nano-tech, electronics, etc., things that are not resource intensive. Intel, Microsoft, etc. have plants in Israel.

Read "The Confessions of an Economic Hit man" for an illuminating look into the international banking system. Look at what just happened in Copenhagen with what could only be described as a revolution led by China. It is reality and we can't buy or bomb our way out of it.

I am no more anti-Jew than I am pro organized crime. It was a post regarding possible geopolitical and economic instability in the near future. The fact that the US economy is teetering on collapse is also not disputed by anyone that can add and subtract.

12. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Couldn't give me a single name, could you?:)

Instead of backing up anything you've said, you simply made a whole new list of unsupported assertions. I'm sorry, but you can't make lies become the truth simply by telling more lies.....

13. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

Not that anyone cares, but the subject of this thread was meant to be the Gas from Water, (WaterFuel), HHO technology...

But, please continue with your rants on politics and conspiracies... Funny reading from most. False political correctness and moralising postures on both sides.

14. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

We aim to please, mas. Glad you're enjoying yourself.

It must be wonderful to be able to look down on both sides of every argument....:rolleyes:

15. dskira

dskira Previous Member

You didn't answer correctly, you dodge again.
    You wrote:
    Doesn't mean anything at the end of a long post against the Jew disguise in rethoric on economy.
    I quote you again
    I gave you ample opportunity, and the benefice of the doubt. You didn't take it. You just hammer the nail deeper.
    I am leaving this thread, it make me sick to my stomac, that people like you still exist.
    If you can live with this kind of thought your life must be miserable
    And as a patented antisemite you make me cry.
    You are what I thought has been dispearing in the dark, but the hiddous head of racism is there, named quarktoo, in your little room behing your computer.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.