Gas from Water, (WaterFuel), HHO technology

Discussion in 'Propulsion' started by brian eiland, May 15, 2006.

1. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Yesterday I culdn't even spell nucular physicist, and today I are one--I got all smart, becus quirktool schooled me.:D

Lord, what a thread to wake up too. I almost sprayed coffee all over my keyboard, laughing.

2. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

An example of the correct way to start a sentence with "but".:

But for your throwing insults of at dskira, I would never have responded to your post.
    Had you shown the least scintilla of manners in this forum, your remarks would have been given more weight, but since you have thrown insults around like confetti at a parade, you will have to bear up under being the butt of some remarks here.
    You can get more flies with honey than you can with vinegar, but nukes get everything.
    I could go on, but for now I will let the matter rest.

If you say "quarktoo", I say "Gesundheit!".

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  3. mark775

mark775 Guest

"content matters more than form" That's a fact!

Cockatoo, I offloaded 4,500 pounds of fiberglass today, I'm tired and itchy and I'm gonna' go take a shower. It would be a very good opportunity for you if we could set up a game when I get back.

4. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

Mark,

I've never been a rated player, but I used to play a fair-to-middlin' game of chess. And I have a membership on itsyourturn.com I haven't used for a while. If you'd like to play a pair of friendly games, join (it's free) and let me know what your user name is; I'll send you an invitation.

Itsyourturn.com is a turn-based setup, kind of like postal chess: you log in and move, then wait for the other guy to log in and move. I used to play there regularly years ago. Sometimes I'd go through a complete game with someone if we were online at the same time; sometimes I'd have an opponent who only moved every two or three days.

5. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

In other words, you can't play chess.:D

6. FAST FRED

FAST FRED Senior Member

"Airline fuel prices are subsidized to the airlines that they want to succeed as they reconsolidate the industry."

In the USA the only "subsidy" is the cost of fuel comes off profits IF made , like the cost of everything like the aircraft , landing fees, pilots pay, de icing..

Where can we see this nuclear hydrogen operating tech in a lab with measurements?

Anywhere in the world , or just internet vapor?

The Tolkamac is still not making the energy it takes to turn it on.

FF

7. dskira

dskira Previous Member

How my Gods now we have Einstein.
    IQ thru the roof, the forum is now interresting because of quartoo, his grandchildren are more intellingent than us.
    Why are you spending so much time with idiots like us quarktoo, why did you tell us your name coward with an IQ of 20.
    So you knwe how to make children, whaoo that science. Bet you divorced by know.
    You are old, but of course you are wiser. Ok go changes your pampers and come back old man with an IQ of 20 (thru the roof)
    Math and engineering, whaoo, this is new to the whole population.
    Cross checked information, is what says all the ignorants, thinking they will look clkever by saying that.
    I cross checked your informations: pathetic, a repetition of Wikipedia.
    You are a fake, ok, an old fake.
    Daniel

8. yipster

yipster designer

guess youre rite again dskira but dont get uptight guy's
    perhaps not HHO technology but gas from water, (waterfuel) may well be our future fuel
    strange its harder to find good up to date H info than HHO crab and cars on a long electricity cords

9. apex1

apex1 Guest

No doubt mate,

we will see something in that way in the (probably near) future. We have seen the industry trying and trying again.
    Even adding plain water did function to some extend, and that´s already 25 years ago. It was given up, like so many other projects and concepts, for a simple reason:
    it is not as efficient as todays systems.
    But time and science go ahead, nothing can stop them, we will see something similar in future.
    By then, we see the idiotic crusaders like Kristine and quack troll, promoting their premature "insider" knowledge.

Cheers
    Richard

10. wardd

wardd Senior Member

i have a better idea to get fuel

lets say we drill a hole in the ground and find some black gooey stuff now suppose through several steps of distillation we extract a clear flammable substance

stuff if science fiction i know but what if?

11. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Na it would never work. Some banker types would claim that it is binding up the Earth's CO2, blame it on the black stuff when in reality it is the Sun and some hacked data and then figure out a way to tax the sunlight.

My plan is better since it actually adds O2 to the atmosphere. But hey! I like that fact that you are trying to create a new idea with some wild and crazy out of the box thinking. The church of the sub-genius is clearly your path to salvation.

http://www.subgenius.com/

12. sigurd

sigurd Pompuous Pangolin

Bring it on

Check out what the speed-guys are doing in the salt lakes and such. injecting water to make a harley go faster than a hayabusa. Don't you have a BMW or something? The water in this case is to delay the onset of detonation due to high boost.

Edit: Bonneville reference : http://www.rbracing-rsr.com/hotnews.htm

13. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

"Bring it on" is so provocative. O.K.

Water injection is not water fuel. They are two entirely different subjects only to be confused, by the confused.

14. sigurd

sigurd Pompuous Pangolin

Hello, quark2, It was not my intention to provoke. Bring it on in this case, means, I'm listening, go ahead, or something to that approximate effect.

I know that water injection is not the same as the subject of this thread; "water fuel", "HHO" or nuclear stuff. Hence, I wrote "The water in this case is to delay the onset of detonation due to high boost." It was a comment to Richard, that water injection is not given up on.

15. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Sorry Sigurd, my my sincere apologies.

My confusion statement was not directed at you, it was directed at the person you quoted since water fuel according to Stan Meyer would take his 55 HP dune buggy from LA to New York on 22.5 gallons of water which is far more effecient than hydrocarbon based fuels.

What percentage of hydrogen peroxide he was using I have no clue. I suspect it was well below 50% as 80% is considered rocket grade and what NASA uses to boost the space shuttle. It is also highly dangerous as we all know from watching the Challenger disaster.

The stuff you buy in stores is 3% and you can buy up to 50% (food grade) without a license.

I am not entirely sure that the fuel needs to be condensed into a liquid state as Meyer had no way of freeze prevention on the hoses going to the injectors. The water tank itself did contain what appears to be a magnetron driven linear accelerator to address freezing.

I have high quality photos of nearly all aspects of his water car and photos that only a few have seen as well. Unfortunately, in order to get the photos, I had to agree to not share them and I keep my agreements.

That being said, I did a PCB layout and schematic which I would share freely with any engineer interested in replication. The piezo in the injector will be the difficult part.

On a related note, Meyer found that the tapered piezo would also pump water with very little energy input and planned to build submarines powered by them. I suspect the reason he was thinking submarine is that if water or something is not against the piezo ceramic, they tend to crack at resonance.

From what I can see, the resonant steam tank is the best bet for a boat.

Meyer also invented a motionless generator which he demonstrated to the pentagon and others. I suspect I know how it worked but would need to do more experiments to validate that.

I think a electric motor powered by nano particles would be pretty sweet on a nice boat. I replicated the basis for another free energy motor but it is in the early stages still. NASA and the DOE are evaluating it now so I suspect it will be suppressed soon as that is the pattern.

Personally, I think a person would be smart to stay with gasoline as a battery charging source and then use an electric motor that was at least 99% efficient. Gas is reliable, safe and if not used in large quantities, relatively cheap in most parts of the world. There are suppressed motor, battery and charging technologies that have been suppressed that absolutely rock.

But for the larger vessel, ultrasonic steam boiler, a Tesla turbine and good heat exchanger would be the way to go.

For the novice - the Pogue carburetor can be made in a weekend.

Without picking my brain, that is what comes to mind as far as a marine application is concerned. Consider it brought on. :)

EDIT - Flynn's parallel path magnetic motor was suppressed but would be easy to replicate. He is doing the usual dog and pony show for the military and will sell an under unity copy to civilians from what his web site states. It is based on the flux switching that the early magnetic "moon boots" used. Simple stuff and would be easy to build.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.