Gas from Water, (WaterFuel), HHO technology

Discussion in 'Propulsion' started by brian eiland, May 15, 2006.

1. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Mark and CDK make my point that they are a waste of skin.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  2. CDK

CDK retired engineer

I fully concur!

3. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

At least you can admit it.

4. apex1

apex1 Guest

I always wonder,

who the hell is leaving their kennel doors open?
    Does the tax payer know that he pays for internet connection in that asylum?
    Why is their medication insufficient?
    Was soylent green really a bad idea?

5. Boston

Boston Previous Member

soylent green was a great way to pas spongiform ( prion defects ) mad cow disease for humans

ok back on topic
    I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if I wish for a summary
    what was the conclusion
    can you hydrolyze efficiently fuel from water in the space available on a boat
    and then take advantage of it as a propulsion fuel
    whats the verdict

B

6. apex1

apex1 Guest

forget it

is the conclusion...................

7. Boston

Boston Previous Member

`just checking
    thanks Apex
    B

8. Luckless

Luckless Senior Member

Try actually showing us. Don't show us a cardboard banana, don't put your hand in your pocket and scream "I have a Banana!" get down off the ladder and Show us a real banana.

9. CDK

CDK retired engineer

Quantum mechanics basics:

An event that doesn't alter the state of matter, will only take place when there is an observer present.
    So I unsubscribe from this thread.

1 person likes this.
  10. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

We will miss you !
    Please will you take St Thomas and APEX the clown with you ?

By what kind of mystery, Quantum mechanics is doing that much effect on you ?
    Very strange !

11. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Passive hydrolize of water:

Water is hydrolized by sonoluminescence process, heat, pressure, electrostatic fields...modifications are power by passive process.
    Cogeneration in fact.

Water is used with sucess in most new car engines. Water source is the exhaust.
    'Megane or Golf since 2009 by example)
    Gillier Pantone motors are used on tractors, generators and fishing boats

Conclusion :
    This is now for sale, it works.

Active hydrolize of water:

You enter a high energy aera where fusion can be done with everyday objects. From Nicolas Telsla J-Cell, joe cell to HHO kits, magnets and smart plugs, many devices are sold or can be home maid, or as kits

Water products using 316L SS for brutal electrolyze can bring Chrome 6 in water. Unless at very low power or resonnance, this grade of metal should not be used for electrolyse.

Many other solutions are possible for high energy water devices. This is a highly technical use of water that needs to respect the water behaviour. Saddly water datas are rare :)).

Some low power products do it very well, giving both milage and emmission gain. Some don't.
    Over 2 years i have basicaly replicated a few of these products that gave me neutral to 20% positive milage increase.

Conclusion:
    Small power products giving small results ? Yes

High power products available today ? No ideas
    Clues of Over Unity from water ? Yes, more than needed :))
    Reshearch about water ?

12. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Resonance is a key aspect of converting mass into atomic energy to produce free energy. Sonofusion is a mass to atomic energy conversion achieved through acceleration and that process was clearly used by both Puharich and Meyer. A good example of a sonofustion resonant cavity is the ultrasonic water heater.

In a resonant circuit when LC = LR the circuit uses little of no external power yet it is in motion. This is sometimes referred to as a sustainer circuit. A resonant cavity can be used to produce a resonant frequency such as a hydrogen atomic clock which will self resonate that 1.42 ghz.

A resonant cavity in a magnetron can be made to produce very high frequencies and by changing the capacitor value to change the phase, even made into a MASER as children have demonstrated on youtube.

Another method is to tickle the atom with negative energy as Dirac noted and in the process make the molecular bonds "unhappen."

Meyer called this process EISER and found that they could bond elements together even though the chemistry cart were full as it were.

Isn't it something that educated people can't explain this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwws-LlBGNU
    ...but claim to know the unknown energy fields of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHXv-NuSnP0 ...somehow prove thermodynamics?

That unknown dark matter when disturbed is what Dirac found could make molecules "unhappen". They kept people in the dark, ironically by removing the dark matter negative energy from physics.

Quoting Dirac on the arbitrary "removing" of negative energy from physics:

You put that Leedskalnin / Hubbard coil / Marinov perpetual mobile in an unbalanced state with a tiny perturbation of negative energy and it goes into a perpetual motion just like the universe.

Meanwhile, guys like Dave are claiming there is no such thing as dishonest scientist in a conspiracy. Maybe those chimps are the craziest chimps of all since they should be able to reason. Maybe they are trying to destabilize people or bait them into saying things that can't be supported is what they do for a living like the trolls?

I think a good new years resolution would be to ignore the crazies and trolls, then they are exposed and impotent in every way.

13. FAST FRED

FAST FRED Senior Member

I think a good new years resolution would be to ignore the crazies and trolls, then _______they are exposed and impotent in every way.

Not in the USA , we have one in the White House!

14. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Hi Kistinie,

Is Gillier a French word for Paul as in Paul Pantone or did Gillier expand on the Paul Pantone idea?

I built a Paul Pantone vaporizer years ago on a new Briggs and Stratton engine. It started with the first pull every time and ran much better on the water / gas solution. It does run the engine very lean so some water injection for cooling or a water jacket cooled engine is necessary.

That idea is originally the Pogue carburetor that was used in tanks in WWII in Africa when the military had a fuel shortage.

http://www.rexresearch.com/pogue/1pogue.htm

Pugue made his in a swirl configuration and centrifugal force removed any fuel that was not vaporized and sent it back to the tank.

It is my understanding that oil companies formulate gas so that it is more difficult to vaporize fuel this way. I think the world record for gas mileage in a V-8 engine using this was around 320 MPG.

That was the way I was going to tell k9 to cut fuel costs in half for less than 1000 dollars but he wrongly believed it was impossible.

15. kistinie

kistinie Hybrid corsair

Gillier is a farmer in the south west of France that modified Paul Pantone design with success. Boiler and reactor are different.

JL Naudin and many automotive schools tested the Gillier design on many engines with great success, including an helicopter.
    Average gain is 30 to 50% when fully loaded. The gain reduces with the load. Giller Pantone is perfect for a generator or a CPP marine group used fully loaded.

Many French companies sell retrofit kits for industrial motors like tractors or fishing boats. Customers are mostly pro that do it only because they reduce their fuel needs and what is saved pays the investment.

Renault has also some patent on water injection that they use on their last diesel models for emission reduction and mileage purpose. Same for WW. I suspect BMW and MERCEDES do it too.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.