Gas from Water, (WaterFuel), HHO technology

Discussion in 'Propulsion' started by brian eiland, May 15, 2006.

1. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

No I didn't. I know what I am talking about. You believe you know, and you are wrong. As for your "university", your internet scavenged quotes that make some, incomplete sense in a general way, are probably your diploma. Just like many usanians who buy one off the net and then claim the knowledge and authority on everything, when they know nothing.

What I said stands quite nicely and solid.

You go on and debate the wrongs and rights of the world with those who like you have a lot of time and all the necessary energy to debate their wrong views ad nauseam.

I'll leave it at that.

2. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

There is nothing intelligent here, just like in any of your other posts. A lot of foul language, which is obviously the top of your mental capacity. The rest is just more of that garbage you are polluting the world with.

You are deranged individual beyond help.

Fusion is a latin word that means "to join". NOTHING else. This goes to Dave too. The university professor doctor of empty talk. Just like yourself.

But of course usanian nut jobs are always here to correct those who know better than them. And display their absolute ignorance, bordering with lunacy even if they are not (which is endemically rare) lunatics.

If it weren't funny...

3. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Since the only thing Chili ever gave the world was animal hair, don't you have a llama that needs shaving or something?

4. Senad

Senad New Member

You are one really angry person. And not very educated in science either.

The joule is the derived unit of energy in the International System of Units. It is the energy exerted by the force of one newton acting to move an object through a distance of one metre.

To measure the energy of an electric motor you would need to make some conversions to calculate it. Electric motors are rotary machines: their work is not linear. Their output is measured in terms of power required for a useful work.

Your reply to Masrapido about thermodynamics was also wrong, as Dave pointed out.

And chili is a type of vegetable, by the way.

And apex1 said it right when replying to you about plasma sparkplugs:

Quite impressive to see, that ALL of these idiots are of the same religion!

If they cannot show a working sample, the technique is "suppressed" by the industry....

What do you believe you half baked *******? When CAT had a tiny chance to screw MTU forever, the they would process crocodile pee, digested by the own board of directors, to do so.
    But our dreamers are all sure the industry worldwide, including the Indian and Chinese, sticks together to suppress their clever inventions.

You are mentally not intact quack troll, go back to the nurse and receive your medication and lullabye.

So, it is not just Masrapido telling you that as nice as it is to fight for new things and knowledge, you are doing bad at it.

Maybe you should cut down on swearing and anger. You are only making yourself looking more unbelievable. After all we all are expressing our opinions only. No one here is an expert on anything. Including you.

5. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

That is exactly what I am doing and you are the animal I am shaving. See, you cannot grasp even that wich is in front of your nose.

Too much cocaine I am guessing. Helps fantasy (paranoia) develop. But it doesn't work on IQ, which is what you do not have anyway. Or the dick, which also seems to be lost in the hair somewhere...just like your "brain"...

Size problem, no doubt. Hence so much venom and anger.

6. mark775

mark775 Guest

"Or the dick"...Freud was right. It always comes down to that for the Mas's. Can you and the Queensland Queer just leave everybody's anatomy out of it?

7. masrapido

masrapido Junior forever

The truth hurts, mexicano? When stupid usanians stop insulting people for expressing their opinion, we the normal lot will stop revealing their personal truth to the world.

Comprendes, mexicano?

8. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Self contradictory per the norm. It must have pushed a "little" button with you on a personal level.

9. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Self contradictory per the norm. Speaking of fantasy, notice the pattern of what retards share in common?

10. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Actually I had it mostly right *****. You just pasted a quote from wikipedia located here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joule

Now if you were smart enough to notice that "newton" is a hyperlink, then you would have realized that a newton means something. If you would have been smart enough do the math or Google the answer, you would also notice that 1 newton = 102 gram or 0.224871 lb. I got the weight wrong but at least I know what a newton and a joule are. You can't even read, cut and paste without making a fool of yourself.

I Googled the answer and got a page that had a wrong answer located here:

http://www.uwsp.edu/CNR/wcee/keep/Mod1/Whatis/energymeasures.htm

I asked them to modify the page and I went back and edited my error and noted the edit. The difference between an error and a mistake is failure to correct the error. You and the other retards do not own and correct your errors and thus your whole life is a mistake. That lack of integrity is the reason you are so stupid.

11. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

It should have read When stupid people stop expressing their stupid opinions as some sort of fact, we normal people will stop pointing that out.

Not sure what Mexico reference is to. Perhaps he is a self loathing hispanic?

12. mark775

mark775 Guest

Actually, Cockatoo, the non-English speaker had it better than you...

13. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

You and your cabal or retards contribute nothing to the discussion. Why don't you stop harassing people that are trying to have a intelligent conversation above your one liner bursts of stupid.

14. mark775

mark775 Guest

What conversation? A number of people have tried to get you to leave. Dave just knows more about this than the others (incluing I). I sometimes, like the others, get irritated enough that we forget to let you atrophy. There is no conversation - YOU ARE A MADMAN.

15. quarktoo

quarktoo ProSpeller

Here is another source of water fuel that I previously cited. Dr. Mills has been doing what you claim is impossible for decades.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCgud1qkv_A

You don't have the intelligence to discuss the subject you claim does not exist and is fraudulent. You are the one that is crazy. Go away troll.

...but wait there is more...

Rowan University replicates BlackLight's new hydrogen-based energy source.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfjOIoPwolg&feature=related

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.