Steel Boatbuilder In UK Required

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by FWB36, Jun 10, 2012.

1. FWB36

FWB36 New Member

Hello all,

I have had designed a 36ft x 6ft 10" steel cruiser for use on the UK's canals and rivers. I now want to get these boats on the market and would like to hear from any boatbuilders who would be interested in building these for me.

What I propose is this - I will market the boats, deal with the sales and aftersales and I will also supply all the equipment to be fitted so any warranty issues are dealt with by me. I just need a builder who can build these as and when I get a sale.

The layout will be standard with the customers having a choice of uphostery colour and equiment level etc.

I have another 2 larger models planned but these are not yet at the design stage.

Thanks in advance for any interest or advice.

Dave.

2. MBM

MBM Junior Member

Afternoon,
    Please contact me to discuss.
    Thanks

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.