what boat is this?

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Doris57, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Doris57

Doris57 New Member

Hi all I won this little boat on e-bay & I have no idea what make it is & hope you guys can help me?

It seems like a cool 1950's/60's Boat of aprox' 12ft in length with sallow draft flat bottom with 2 small runners on the underside.

It came with the top coat of paint peeling off & I have repaired this & repainted it got the engine running & gears are now working (25hp) I have fitted new control cables & I am now trying to 50's the engine up a bit with old car chrome trim items until I can find a good older motor for it....

I had a 1958 Crestliner when I live in the USA (Iowa) that was like new & had lots of fun with that boat but had to sell it when I returned to the UK & have been looking for another col old boat since....

I live on a barge so this is going to be used a lot....

any help on ID of boat would be FAB many thanks

Attached Files:

2. Doris57

Doris57 New Member

So no ideas? I have spent way too much time looking on line for clues also.....

3. JakubT

JakubT Junior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.