Boat Design Forums  |  Boat Design Directory  |  Boat Design Gallery  |  Boat Design Book Store  |  Thanks to Our Site Sponsors

Go Back   Boat Design Forums > Design > Powerboats
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Most Recent Posts Gallery Images Search

Old 10-26-2005, 03:44 PM

Rep: 10 Posts: 14
uk junior race boat

hello ,wonder if any one can help,i m lookin to build a junior race boat to compete in uk j250 class, want to know what they are look at (lobmbc) on the net . i would build them in glass or wood ,there powered by 250 cc yamaha/ mariner 9.9 hp / 15hp to the laymen,lenght max as per rules ,but would like to produce something different and look ultra modern ,yet only use on short circuit 1/4 of mile ,lookin for hooked in sprayrails and poss steeped transom ,with full cockpit there must be something out there for my 9 yr olds to race in his first mono hull that dosen ,t look likeits been round the dog track 20 times and designed on the back of a fag packet .taaaa all looking forward to comments and views,whatu race in your world etc, sorry about spellin and grammer but comput thing all new to me so bear with it???!!!!!!! john

Old 11-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Pimp!

Rep: 10 Posts: 18
This is kind of cool
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Old 11-12-2005, 03:09 PM

Rep: 10 Posts: 14
jet boat

wow if only i could afford shipping cost,thank you great find taaaaaa lord ,it loooks great fun but i need to have a mono only 9 foot long with o/board
Old 12-18-2005, 09:28 AM

Rep: 10 Posts: 1
J250 / Jt250 Racing

Look at Katie and Emma Burr racing their all new fugertive race boats, these were designed and built by us as an alternative to plwood. They are constructed from glassfibre / kevlar and are totally new and radical. this year we are building four new boats for new drivers and they are a lot lighter than the first one built they look stunning as racing car technology and ideas has been introduced to help improve and develop earodynamics and driver positioning in the cockpit. On the Lowestoft & Oulton Broad web site look at the Photos of Emma Burr from the 2005 British sprint championships. Remeber this boat was only introduced at the tail end of last season so is new, they will be serious contenders by mid 2006 once weve propped it right coupled with the massive 25kilo weight reduction!!!!
These hulls are available from us starting from £950 for a basic un fitted hull in standard gel colour ie white, blue, yellow etc
The United Kingdom Team headed by Jonathan Lewis, who competes in F2 has just took delivery of one for his neice Coral Morgan Who will be racing alongside Emma Burr in the United Kingdom Team